THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT size 12 Roland's don't fit me :frown:

I can do 12's in FBT's & Virgils but Roland's just run too true, had the same problem w/ hockneys as well

im a 13 in nikes across the board but a few models from visvim work in size 12 for me

frankwh1te frankwh1te

Roland sizing is odd.. I'm a UK9.5 / US10.5 / 28.5cm .. Visvim 28.5 is a UK10 / US11 so the UK / US size conversion is a half size smaller, the Roland UK9.5 is too snug 10 is perfect, you have to look at the cm, not the conversion..

Caved and grabbed the mica’s off the SNS sale. Tired of seeing pics of them. Also grabbed a pair of NB’s I’ve been eyeing. $300 worth of kicks for $150.

deadgame23 deadgame23

same guy - different procedure but with an AM1 AMD

can't attest to whether or not @verse1 did this. IIRC, there's a way to reshape w/o ironing but I could be wrong

I'm typically anti-doubles as well. I only have doubles on a handful of pairs. That doesn't apply to something like og reds bc, well you can't ever have too many og reds.

after reading your response i had a deep sigh and regret not getting another pair of reds from champs with that 25% off code

CFD0A27F-BEDF-4C5F-BA7B-D9EE45BE66F4.jpeg
These two pair just arrived from the Centre sale for 62 bucks a piece! Really loving the Spruce color way with the mesh toe but the leather on the Golds is really really nice! Happy to now own both. Don’t mind the socks I was wearing boots to work. Lol

deadgame23 deadgame23

same guy - different procedure but with an AM1 AMD

can't attest to whether or not @verse1 did this. IIRC, there's a way to reshape w/o ironing but I could be wrong

Thanks MrKDes MrKDes . Damn! Taking an iron to the kicks is gutsy! Actually got a few pairs that I’m willing to try this on. Wonder if it matters what material the toe is. The ones i wanna try it on have leather toes.

MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT yeah I’ve tried Rolands from a few different seasons and it’s always the same story...just too tight across the midfoot.

just got a pair of Christos in the nearly impossible to find size 12 (shout out to the homie chardx for the Japan connect) so can’t really complain lol

Interesting about the toebox reshape. That first video, there was definitely a wrinkle in the toebox after he did it. Any solution for that?

Interesting about the toebox reshape. That first video, there was definitely a wrinkle in the toebox after he did it. Any solution for that?

I’ve done it a few times years ago, and that wrinkle is due to the excess material. The mudguard gets reshaped, but the mesh doesn’t shrink, so it folds with the reshaping. Those were extremely banana toed though. It shouldn’t happen with newer pairs.

DO YOu have any info bout what shoe sites having deals this week? If so could u message me on ig bro. Tryna figure out my best options for this weekend about what ima get
Champs has a 20% off code now that you can use if you want to get them and not take a risk and hold your breath on another 25% code. It is a $7 difference in price between 20 and 25%.

Apologies if this has been brought up before but how do Pendleton iDs fit? I'd assume they are slightly tighter with the wool, but I'm not sure. I'm a UK7 in the new Hyper Blue Tns for reference

Back
Top Bottom