THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm reading through the last various posts, but I'm not seeing the "March Madness"... can someone fill me in? From where I sit, I'm only seeing the same 'ol tired type of posts and comments that are always here... "these are the shoes I'm wearing today", "link to available inventory of unimportant general release"... etc. Show me the madness... sounds exciting.

Last edited:
Any release info on the Tokyo Maze? I've seen the sample pics from the Creator's IG and one shoe is black while the other is white. Makes them even harder to pull off IMHO, but I'm still going to try

Any release info on the Tokyo Maze? I've seen the sample pics from the Creator's IG and one shoe is black while the other is white. Makes them even harder to pull off IMHO, but I'm still going to try

I saw the Black AM97’s from one of the winners posted on my timeline. Post stated that April is the projected release month for them but no specific day.

I believe I read that elsewhere for the La Mezcla so I’m assuming April will be the time frame for the Maze as well but don’t hold me to it.

Huh, I ignored a user after just 26 posts... a new record

AYhc.gif

Post gif for reaction. Ingenious, snkrfollower. I bet you and the sadly self-proclaimed Air Max Desciple are super interesting people. Do you also still take pics of your pathetic collections, “on foot” wearing tight jeans and toss it up on IG in hopes of getting some well-deserved ‘likes’?

Yea the tongue is still the skinny tongue but it's a different material. Also the mesh isn't a true white. It has a blue tint to it. Not sure if shows in the pics but it's definitely a blue tint in hand. Look at the difference in mesh and laces/midsole.

Heard someone say it's made cheaper than the mens

Lol. Y’all are too wild. . Makes for good reading while I’m taking a deuce. Who’s got the air max tampons this month??

I bet you and the sadly self-proclaimed Air Max Desciple are super interesting people
you say whuut !!!!???? you have a problem lil b***** ??? :lol: gtf.oh with you 6 pairs crappy am1s, mine collection is in the 300s deep you are nowhere on my level you cant even reach my damn toenails, lil piss stain that you are :rofl:

you say whuut !!!!???? you have a problem lil b***** ??? :lol: gtf.oh with you 6 pairs crappy am1s, mine collection is in the 300s deep you are nowhere on my level you cant even reach my damn toenails, lil piss stain that you are :rofl:
Now, see... that’s funny. Good job. Not your irrelevant attempt at trash talk - that’s just expected and boring. But the fact that you believe your collection of AM1s is better than mine. That’s funny stuff, bro. Sad too... but mostly funny.

His collection ****s on yours. Mine too. And everyone else in this thread. I don't know of a better collection on the planet. Not Janiv, not Stevey, not Van, not Mikee Polo or whatever. None of them compare. And he does it all super lowkey.

The sarcasm went way over your head. Trust me, fall back on this one. I have nothing but respect for your collection but his his on another planet. I am in awe of some of the stuff he finds.

He put 2 pics on ig bc he was bored. It's not my place to put his other stuff out there but just trust me when I say it ****s on all of ours combined.

A week after my daughter was born, I mentioned that I was looking for the Red Silt Pinnacles bc they were a pink/purple color and I wanted to match my daughter and she wears those colors a lot. I couldn't find them anywhere. It was like they disappeared from the internet the day she was born. 3 days later I get a box with those and the black/white adventure pack looking pair in a box. They were in his pile to cut open and dissect but he spared their life and sent them to me so I could match my daughter. How awesome is that? He didn't have to do that. Such an awesome gesture and I think of him every time I wear them. I know that sounds corny but it's true.

Back
Top Bottom