THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Unds for vacay with the fam bam

20190702_110603.jpg

JPEG_20190703_002227_2975903123014723434.jpg

Last edited:
I wish Nike would have just put the current American flag on those ID's. I would have a pair, plus... There would have been no "controversy", no hype, and no need to pay 2,500 for a pair.

Anyways I'm ALL in on the animal 3.0's....

I was finally able to grab these at a somewhat decent price in a size 12. Loved em from the first time I saw them as they remind me of the 09’ qs blues that I went through about 6 pairs of.
3C6AEC55-09A3-4E63-B0B6-E96D98811EB6.jpeg

Wmns sz 12 collection complete now. Theess will be unicorns in a few years.
B7D47875-4A1C-45C4-8215-36BC165ADCA1.jpeg

1A67F143-B350-4C22-A83B-583EECCE773F.jpeg

Bro teach me your ways man... Womens Size 12 is like a unicorn size out here dude... Still looking for the raptors and emerald green pairs as well as the geode teal...

I’m personally glad Nike had the courage to pull them. If you have the opportunity to not offend a group of people, by withdrawing product that was never for sale, why wouldn’t you?! It doesn’t matter how trivial sneaker enthusiast believe the underlying issue is. Shoes didn’t appear to be that well made anyway. This is coming from someone who wanted them based on initial pictures.

There is always a group somewhere in this World that is offended by something, so if we go down that road nothing can be sold anymore and World Wide business would come to a hault. This Betsy Ross event is over 243 years ago, no one knows what really went down for sure, all 1st hand witnesses have passed away. I am not sure if Colin Kaepernick was a history majoy or not, but considering what outrageous things are happening in the US right now, this should be one of the lesser concerns right now.

Last edited:
Surprised they went for leopard again instead of zebra to switch it up, we already have a few leopard print AM1s. The giraffe (cow?) ones are the best for me so far.

I’m happy people are pissed. Stay mad, show everyone you’re mad Nike pulled the shoe and prepare to be looked at differently. Things like this expose people :pimp:

**** that flag :pimp:

Fake outrage

being mad about a sneaker you didn't know about, weren't going to buy anyway and would scoff at the price at :lol:

Our Marica is changing

MAGA's upset...boo hooo

Fake outrage

being mad about a sneaker you didn't know about, weren't going to buy anyway and would scoff at the price at :lol:

Our Marica is changing

MAGA's upset...boo hooo
“What’s the deal?”
“Who ever cares?”
“Keep politics out of this” (racism isn’t political btw)
“Why are you mad??”
“Can we move on?!?!???”
“We still mad about that?!???”

Can’t think of more at the moment but these are all terms that tend to expose themselves with.

I think Nike should allow people to purchase that basic *** American flag shoe... In return, we should be able to purchase a AM1 during BHM next year that features a black fist, the black panther logo and/or the African American version of the USA flag.
I think anything associated with that era and time should be only used to be pointed and laughed at in some museum in Alabama or Mississippi

Back
Top Bottom