THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike-Air-Max-1-Tinker-Schematic-Black-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Tinker-Schematic-Black-Release-Date-1.png

Nike-Air-Max-1-Tinker-Schematic-Black-Release-Date-2.png

Nike-Air-Max-1-Tinker-Schematic-Black-Release-Date-3.png

I went away from NT a few days ago because I didn't feel like dealing with all of the political bs. I come back today and I see it's still happening. Hopefully this thread can return to it's intended form soon. Until then, I'll leave again!
Says what you’re all about that you’d take the time to say this. You’re not fooling anyone with your sideways comment.

I love how certain people always tell people what they should and shouldn't be offended by. And if you voice your displeasure, you're whining.

You better give us our sneakers.

Yep, a lot of people who aren't concerned about anything until it affects them even if it offends people. A total lack of empathy for others.

Have you ever had a girl? Do you tell her she shouldn't be offended or upset? Suck it up buttercup, or apologize and try to correct your actions?

Like whining about the reaction and not the action that caused the "outrage"?

And aren't you whining about not getting sneakers?
Oooooh the actions........ Kap can't stop (not all) young minority men from playing into the stereotypes, gettin caught up and mistreated. Theres a famous Chris Rock skit about dealing with the police. Its simple, you wanna look a certain way, people are gonna treat you a certain way. If I'm a cop, you in the car lookin like 2 chains cussing me out, oh best believe I'm reminding you about Kap.... Lol. And I'm black.

The one common denominator are the type of folks that get this treatment. If he's riding for those people, I respect that, but he ain't riding for me, I don't have those problems.

Been reading on the flag shoes being pulled but how did some still manage to get them? Backdoored? Did they release on Nike/SNKRS at all?

So one picture with full leopard print and one picture with leopard print with black toe box? What do you guys make of that?

Back
Top Bottom