THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Every time I enter multiple raffles for a shoe I want I always think about ending up with 4 or 5 pair of a dope shoe, then release day hits and I end up with none.

Anyone here ever hit 2+ times on a really hype release?
I haven't personally (same luck as you) however there are ppl in the nike dunk sb thread and the Jordan I thread that have hit on multiple hyped pairs from multiple raffles.

just like you're (probably) thinking its usually the same ppl winning everything.

Any US folks make a return to END? Turns out my Hanon account was set to a different email and I’ve got 2 pairs of size 11 Purple Punch DNAs coming. Can’t even get my money back on goat or stockx so I’ll need to return.
I have several times. I use PayPal so I get reimbursed $30. shipping to END from Texas costs about $35-$45 usually. As far as them accepting returns, no problems.

Not for me, wish my orders weren’t cancelled.

Quickness in this case was a bad idea>D

1584381996501.jpeg

Entered for raffles on Londons. Might be my first sneaker cop of the year if I can hit on anything.

Had to go and copy someone’s kidrobot influenced design (sorry) for my 1st pair of AM 1s, flipped the midsole and swoosh colors tho. With that being said, do most of you go TTS? Seems a tad long on my pair that I went TTS, about 1/2". Also thinking I need to try to do the iron/steam method on the toebox someone mentioned...
edit: decided to return :frown:

Attachments

• 2F153C02-32C4-4360-96D1-FE68443D6DBC.jpeg
    2F153C02-32C4-4360-96D1-FE68443D6DBC.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Had to go and copy someone’s kidrobot influenced design (sorry) for my 1st pair of AM 1s, flipped the midsole and swoosh colors tho. With that being said, do most of you go TTS? Seems a tad long on my pair that I went TTS, about 1/2". Also thinking I need to try to do the iron/steam method on the toebox someone mentioned...
edit: decided to return :frown:
I did that first. I was the first to do that everyone. All hail me. Jet life.

Every time I enter multiple raffles for a shoe I want I always think about ending up with 4 or 5 pair of a dope shoe, then release day hits and I end up with none.

Anyone here ever hit 2+ times on a really hype release?
I did on some Jordan 4s like 15 years ago, but never since. Only raffles I win anymore is for stuff like the purple punches where they're easily coppable afterwards anyway.

Back
Top Bottom