THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1585589055366.png

Same

anyone's BE ship from NDC from that 70 dollar steal yet? it's still in process and got me a little nervous they may cancel. shoes i ordered on sat already shipped tho so just wanted to check with others
I ordered on 3/25 and it still processing. Sz 11.5 if that matters.

Talk of "golden eras" got me thinking. Here are 4 AM1s from the dark ages that I wish were made post 2017. Great colour blocking with the worst shape possible :smh:

2013 - Black - White - Mid Turquoise - Cool Grey
537383-013.jpg

2014 - Persian Violet - Midnight Navy - Black
original.jpg

2010 - Honeycomb - White - Blue spark
051504_02.jpg

2015 - Dark Pewter - Black - Carbon Green - Fuchsia Flash
lrmhvrfaniyufplw3ild.jpg
Picnics for me

Still no refund from size raffle. Contacted their CS again and now they saying 10 biz days for the refund instead of 7 :smh:

Was there ever official word on whether Goat shut down or not? Stockx seems to be business as usual on their end.

They are still open for business. My package is already at the facility but since the lockdown happened it’s been sitting there. Sucks for the sellers too because they don’t get paid until it’s authenticated.

Welp. Caved on Amsterdams. Didn’t like them too much at first. A few pics got me though. I doubt I’ll actually wear them but wanted them for the collection. $375 all in for a size 10 doesn’t seem too bad.

If you want something to look at, buy some art...It's just a shoe, wear it IMO but to each his own

Same here, athletes foot had those olives for the low, right before they dried up. I had them in cart but never pulled the trigger. Been looking ever since..

Back
Top Bottom