THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dug these out to wear today...My all time favorite AirMax 1.

3E3628B7-AB2B-4705-BF4E-6D0E66CA67DA.jpeg

2003 AirMax 1 Atmos 1B

20200511_022110.jpg

I've probably posted these with a dozen different laces in them at this point, but I think these are finally it. I don't know why no pro sports teams use the orange/baby blue combo, it would look great on a black background, especially on a football uniform. I can't even think of any shoes Nike has used it on, which is a shame imo.

Twice in one day! Valiant effort and no shade, but someone in the 90s thread tried putting sb style laces in AM today as well, imo flats work better in AM90 / '87s, anything else somehow messes with the overall vibe of the shoe. All subjective, obviously.

SOLOMMOZ SOLOMMOZ Never thought I'd see a pair of "Wu-Tang covids" :lol: Wonder what the dude who ended up stitching that on the heel thought.

Last edited:
Twice in one day! Valiant effort and no shade, but someone in the 90s thread tried putting sb style laces in AM today as well, imo flats work better in AM90 / '87s, anything else somehow messes with the overall vibe of the shoe. All subjective, obviously.

SOLOMMOZ SOLOMMOZ Never thought I'd see a pair of "Wu-Tang covids" :lol: Wonder what the dude who ended up stitching that on the heel thought.
The pink ones? That was me too. Gotta do something with these laces! 🤷‍♂️

The pink ones? That was me too. Gotta do something with these laces! 🤷‍♂️

Like I said man it's all subjective and they are just laces ha - Wasn't having a stab! The colour combo looks ok..

Last edited:
Looks good man. Personally I like a darker outsole to break up the midsole color and give some contrast.
I hear you and I don’t disagree. I made a version with the black and blue outsole but ordered this one instead. Hindsight....

Back
Top Bottom