THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1595122701735.gif

Ain't no science to it. Nike is just canceling majority of orders for some reason...probably due to minimal employees being over worked. When those orders are fulfilled, they take a few more, then a few more. Imo

I was in a rush to place my order, I didn’t even think to choose two day shipping.

I am going forward.

Reactions: Ube
Yeah I feel like it helps I guess :lol:
Plus what’s $5 when you’re dropping $100 plus on some shoes
I do feel like 2 day shipping pushes your order closer towards fulfillment from jump...but I chose 2 day shipping and still got cancelled, as well as with numerous other releases. Just don't think there's any science to it. Imo

Reactions: Ube
Looking at these on poshmark, no box but they're cheap. Fake? What's even a fair price on a new pair?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-204650_Poshmark.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-204650_Poshmark.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 219
  • Screenshot_20200718-204657_Poshmark.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-204657_Poshmark.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 951
Canceling some orders yet fulfilling select others is about as unfair and cruel as it gets. Nike’s reached an all time low with this one as far as I’m concerned. Unbelievable.
I guess in a sense today was like any other release day on the SNKRS app except this time it was on the Nike App :lol:

Some people got the W and some people got the L.

Last edited:
Canceling some orders yet fulfilling select others is about as unfair and cruel as it gets. Nike’s reached an all time low with this one as far as I’m concerned. Unbelievable.
I ordered within 2 min of SoleLinks dropping the tweet. Had a FSR. Still got cancelled. I really don’t know how they pick and choose which order to fulfill and which to cancel.

if these are hard to get when they actually release, I’m going to be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom