THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

And look at what they did to us with that cancellation drop fest. Now that pairs are turning up the asking prices are so high and let’s not forget the people bidding $245. Why would Nike pull such a **** move?
B6D38E81-2512-40DC-9B46-E961ABE5019D.jpeg

Because THIS..

https://www.gq.com/story/foot-locker-invests-100-million-goat-thats-a-lot-of-sneakers

It's OLD news but just look at the way things have been going....MORE "hype" releases, more "collabs", retail cops are damn near impossible.

I don't know how many of y'all have GOAT, FC, SG, and StockX accounts but I always get the emails on release dates as if GOAT and StockX just "dropped" a shoe....WTF, are you F"ING KIDDING ME...HOW is it possible for a RESELL site to have a FSR on release date....F'ING HOW....well duh, the inventory is being sold through the resell sites now instead of the standard sites....a FEW of us get through here and there....that keeps "hope" alive.....JUST like the lottery bro, the lottery wouldn't exist is you have didn't have 8 billion people spending $1 dollar for a chance to win $1mil.....sure, they'll a winner for the $1mil that spent a dollar but the lottery commission just made $8bil....

That's just MY take on it...

Because THIS..

https://www.gq.com/story/foot-locker-invests-100-million-goat-thats-a-lot-of-sneakers

It's OLD news but just look at the way things have been going....MORE "hype" releases, more "collabs", retail cops are damn near impossible.

I don't know how many of y'all have GOAT, FC, SG, and StockX accounts but I always get the emails on release dates as if GOAT and StockX just "dropped" a shoe....WTF, are you F"ING KIDDING ME...HOW is it possible for a RESELL site to have a FSR on release date....F'ING HOW....well duh, the inventory is being sold through the resell sites now instead of the standard sites....a FEW of us get through here and there....that keeps "hope" alive.....JUST like the lottery bro, the lottery wouldn't exist is you have didn't have 8 billion people spending $1 dollar for a chance to win $1mil.....sure, they'll a winner for the $1mil that spent a dollar but the lottery commission just made $8bil....

Yep. Makes sense. It’s all over

Because THIS..

Yep that’s been driving me crazy that all these sneakers I can’t get are immediately available. Getting sick of those Goat and StockX emails flaunting the stock they have. Especially with StockX charging both the buyer and the seller the 3% fee. Double dip much d icks?

So what happens when most of the middle and lower class folks who buy the majority of the stock can’t afford resell? These green and orange anniversaries aren’t worth $200 out the gate. Maybe in a year or 2 when you can’t find any and you say screw it I’ll overpay. But to pull this crap, shock drop them, cancel most orders to generate hype and then watch the price jump... it’s insulting at best and bush league.

For what it’s worth I just ordered a couple daybreaks from asphalt gold this week, came in 2 days. Haribo gummy bears included for some reason lol...

I’ll enter the end raffle I suppose, likely L, then hope for a legit us release, and if i miss...look to the FTL remix pack..Then .will be envious of the pics that will be posted here

Just copped the orange am90s so I’ll be going after those greens. Hopefully not a lot of hoops to jump through

We still haven’t gotten release dates on a few other shoes. Like some of the air max 90 color ways that Europe and Japan already released. I’m considering ordering overseas just to secure these pairs. I was trying to avoid over retail prices from now, but Nike’s Been on one as of late. Some of y’all lucky to have connects overseas

Are all stockx orders delayed?
For me it took three weeks after payment to receive the shoes a couple of days ago shipping from US to the UK. I have placed another stockx order (diffused blue 90s) which seem to be moving faster.

Back
Top Bottom