THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got the last pair in my size at the local spot

09F2E9EF-F45B-49F8-B10F-755E4176A8A7.jpeg

Hit on SNKRS. Love these because they remind me of Hemps, but give me Hemps if they come. Just have a bad feeling since the color schemes are so similar. I can live with these Trees if no Hemps though. Materials looking nice.

What are you all using these days to clean your kicks? I had a bottle of some random cleaner I got from a sneaker show like 8 years ago and it’s finally running out. I assume most stuff is similar to what this was. Just mix with water type stuff. I used Jason Marx wipes too which always seemed fine.

Broke these out today! ‘20 Nike Air Max 1 “Live together, Play together”. Mad underrated pair! ‘17-‘20… 3 dope years of good shaped AM1’s!
4E4E022A-C3C3-416C-93A7-520027A3397F.jpeg
Super underrated. These always gave me ‘03 Chili vibes. Classic color blocking and the little details makes this a solid cw.

Secured my treelines this morning. Nice to see plenty of W’s in here
:nthat:

AC48431F-BCCC-47FC-8AB9-3FA0DB20D10F.jpeg

My local had only 5 people (probably cause of rain) and allowed 2 per person. Late shipment on blueprints came also and glad to finally get it. Would of gotten two tree line but hit on snkrs while I was about to pay and I rarely hit in snkrs in 2022 and thought they probably made infinite pairs if I hit.
Which shop?

Probably mentioned a thousand times but the toe box and medial view on the tree lines is a major turn off. But happy to see there’s a good following and love being shown for the AM1.

Back
Top Bottom