THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So everybody was able to do the scratch n sniff on SNKRS, but you can only cop if they gave you EA? I tried for the Pecan pair first but it said i just missed it. I copped the Honey Dews and then noticed i had EA for only that pair and not the Pecans and reading that sizes in the Pecans kept popping up. So scratch n sniff was just a novelty act

It was weird. I missed the notification. my boy hit me up and I check and I got EA. Do all the scratching and both all sold out. Tell my group chat to
check. Ten minutes in one of my guys hits the honey dew but no pecan. I kept trying to
buy and scratched like 3 times each. Hit 22 minutes after. Still super odd but I really wanted the pecans

It was weird. I missed the notification. my boy hit me up and I check and I got EA. Do all the scratching and both all sold out. Tell my group chat to
check. Ten minutes in one of my guys hits the honey dew but no pecan. I kept trying to
buy and scratched like 3 times each. Hit 22 minutes after. Still super odd but I really wanted the pecans
They will be under retail. Don’t worry

763FD6D1-A860-49F2-BB6B-2B759C6AF710.jpeg

This is my first ever pair of AM1. I wore them to the gym and the comfort was great. I may buy a normal pair for the gym as I worry about the durability of the toe box. Thanks to all you enablers. I have seen the promise land.

763FD6D1-A860-49F2-BB6B-2B759C6AF710.jpeg

This is my first ever pair of AM1. I wore them to the gym and the comfort was great. I may buy a normal pair for the gym as I worry about the durability of the toe box. Thanks to all you enablers. I have seen the promise land.
Did you iron the hell out of that toe box?! Could cut a steak with those bad boys! Shoe is so :emoji_fire:🔥 tho!

I had the royal hyperfuse and they were a .5 size too small rocked them a few times and ended up just selling them a couple of years ago.

The hyperfuse slander lol. It was definitely a like it or hate it era. I remember wanting the Paris am1s and Independence Day am90s back then. What a time.

But I agree the materials are not as comfortable as your traditional suede/mesh. But at least for me, that was expected.

Back
Top Bottom