The Official Air Max Sweep Thru (Amar'e Stoudemire) Thread

Originally Posted by KingJay718

There will be a green/orange X-Mas colorway....

I need the Knicks colorways. This is a dope shoe for a wallet friendly price.
Sweet!  I hope we get to see it soon!
How are they on the bball court so far man?  A quick review? =)

Wore them for the first time today and balled in em a little this morning. The cushioning around the shoe is pretty minimal and overall comfort is just "OK" but I can already feel that it'll only improve once the leather is broken into. Heel to toe transition is suprisingly nice imo and the foot bed wasn't as stiff as I initially thought it would be while trying it on. Actually, it was pretty responsive. I didn't mind the lack of any kind of air tech in the forefoot so that wasn't a problem for me. Also, the shoe didn't feel as clunky/clumsy as I thought. Also, the lacing and strap added noticeable lock down and security. After a couple games to 21 I felt no pain or discomfort at anytime during and after play so, so far so good. I didn't ball hard in these today so I can't confidently speak about it's traction or overall performance yet. This is just my initial impression on em from a couple quick pick up game this morning. Can't wait to get these fully broken into! =)

Yea I'm waiting on some pics of those Christmas' already!

I'm a normal size 9 and my size 9 Sweep Thrus fit pretty good. However, I believe they may run slightly big, lengthwise (heel to toe). Fully laced, I can feel there may be almost a full 1/2 inch of extra space between the tip of my big toe to the inner wall of the end of the toe box. As far as width goes, it's true to size IMO. I have an average width foot and width wise they fit good. Definitely not a narrow shoe but not a loose fitting shoe either. Width was perfect for me. Hope that helps!

sweep through tho? lol I guess we're running out of creativity at nike huh... these are decent looking kicks but they favor the kobe 5's and the KD 2 or 3's I can't remember which

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by ehh

Couple of sellers on eBay have sz 8-13 in the blue/orange CW for damn near retail.

JJ

just copped a couple 10.5s 
happy.gif

FSR (cop while people are still sleeping)
rocked my pair the other day and i love them 
pimp.gif

Can't wait to get my blue pair next week =). So far I only got the Home PEs.

These shoes are definitely nicer in person and especially on feet! Not to mention they're pretty damn comfortable once broken into!  People be underestimating these lol

Got my blue amares today, so dope! Cant wait to wear them with my jersey to the knick game. Best sneakers Ive copped for under $100 [durants also]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hope the xmas are the green as rumored, thought we would have pics by now though, weird.
tired.gif

man how the heck does yuka posting pics work???? been at it for a min now and cant get the pics to show!

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

OMG, where? How dare you not share amongst us!

yo my bad bro, I was trying to find the site that had em, but i didn't know what it was.. But there you goooo.. them joints are toooo FIRE!!!

HOLY COW..those Christmas Amare's are FIRE..those and the durants are MINE..*crosses fingers*

Back
Top Bottom