The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Quote:
on the 26th, ooober limited release at undefeated in la. i think thats what the article is refering to.

I believe so also.
No store knows anything about the supposed quickstrikes and none have recieved them yet..and its already Thursday.
Only thing coming out for sure is those 16 pairs at Undefeated.
[/b]

nice pics, you have a pm.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

So is the quickstrike the black/gold pair? That's the color I wanted most. They could have at least released some online.

curly info is desperatley needed!!!!!!!!!
so the blk/gold, there is only going to be 16 pairs released?
[/b]

Plz release some online! I'm not going all the way to Los Angeles in this traffic just for some Kobes. No matter how much I like them.
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

The blk/yellow is the only color I like the most, the white/black/red are average, but the height of the shoe is pretty nasty in person. :\
ohwell.gif

[/url]​
[/center]

the kobe quickstrike will be in UNDFT store in LA.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Hi everyone I was talking to a nike rep and she said there are going to be four Hyperstrike/QS of these air zoom kobe one the first one will be at UNDFTD on monday she said and has no infor on the 2nd one.

Quote:
Has kobe's stock risen overnight? on ESPN.com he's all over the NBA page.

^ yah man, when someone scores SIXTY TWO points in 3 quarters that person will be hyped.

and they scuffed your shoes
Tell me whatcha gon do?​

" yah man, when someone scores SIXTY TWO points in 3 quarters that person will be hyped"

^Your a moron everyone know that Kobe is the best player in the NBA.Lets see 3 time NBA champ.Best clutch player in the L voted by he GM's on nba.com on a survey.3 time 1st team all defensive team.Everyone knows how hard he works in the off season on his conditioning and improving his game.

If you want to talk about a player that's all hype look at Lebron James.Let see what has he done.Failed and hasnt taken his team to even the playoffs yet.Havent seen him play any D or hit any clutch shots.People have been hyping and riding Lebron's jock every since this kid was junior in high school.

^^^ Dude your crazy if you think kobe is the best player in the NBA. Hes not even better than Allen Iverson. Oh, and how long did it take for Kobe to get his game going. He sucked for hella years, Lebron has been doing Ok since he started. Kobe only has three rings because of Shaq. How many MVP's does Kobe have?, How many finals MVP's does Kobe have?, Thank you. Kobe is very good, but far from the best, he is very hyped. I dont even see people with his jersey anymore ever since shaq left. Since the lakers stoped winning all the wagon jumpers have left.

^^^ your a moron.Please AI better than Kobe what a joke.How long did it take Kobe to beome a superstar? 4 years he came into the league in 1996 was a starting allstar in his second in 98.By his fourth year 99-2000 he had a NBA championship.How many championships does AI have? Remeber how Kobe destroyed him in 2000-2001 NBA Finals.AI is the biggest ball hog in he NBA.Oh yeah good comeback on well Kobe had Shaq.Please Shaq wouldnt have won those 3 chapmpionships withut Kobe and everyone knows that.Did Shaq win a title with Penny in Orlando when Penny was in his prime and before all of Penny's injuries? No!. Did Shaq win a title last year with DWade in Miami last year? Nope and he wont win a championship in Miami. So please AI better than Kobe what a joke.Get your facts straights before you try and talk smack here on a Kobe thread or better yet dont post on this thread we dont need Kobe haters like you on this thread.

j0xu10.jpg

AMAZING!!!!! I can't wait for a BLK pair to drop..What's that on the tounge it doesn't look like a bullseye..
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Ei I dont know if this is late and all, but espn.com said that Kobe's giving a sneak preview of the shoes on Christmas day against the heat.

"Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant is finally getting his own Nike signature shoe, exactly halfway into a five-year, $45 million deal with the shoe and apparel giant.

A shoe called the Zoom Kobe I will appear in stores in mid-February, but Bryant will give a sneak preview of the shoe to those watching his Lakers take on the Miami Heat on Dec. 25. The shoe will also immediately appear on an extremely limited basis in select stores in the Los Angeles area the following day.

Nike will also launch Bryant's signature apparel line, which features a Bryant-inspired logo, in February, around the NBA All-Star break.

"Nike celebrates the athletic achievements of our elite competitors," said Nike spokesman Rodney Knox, in a statement. "Kobe's inclusion in marketing and promotional material is an acknowledgement of his elevated level of sports performance."

Bryant was accused of sexual assault in early July 2003 only a few weeks after the ink had dried on the contract. Charges were dropped in the criminal case and the civil suit was eventually settled. But, over a period of two years, Bryant's endorsers, including McDonald's, Nutella, Spalding and Coca-Cola, distanced themselves from him and allowed their deals to expire without renewal.

The Nike plan to bring back Kobe has been both quiet and, apparently, very calculated.

In July, they featured him in their advertising for the first time and released a sneaker with a specially created logo. The shoe wasn't Bryant's signature shoe per se, but fans could learn about the association on the shoe company's Web site.

It was a step further than what Nike had done the previous two years with the Air Huarache 2K4 and 2K5. Sneakerheads knew that this was the shoe that Bryant was wearing, though Nike officials made no public reference to that fact.

After the sexual assault allegations surfaced, some marketers said they believed that Bryant's potential as a pitchman was forever doomed. "You will never see Kobe do another TV commercial," advertising guru Donnie Deutsch said at the time.

Deutsch told NBC's Today Show in November that he still thinks Nike is making the wrong decision by using Bryant.

But the data isn't all negative on Bryant. In fact, he could be the most polarizing force in all of sports marketing. An ESPN Poll released in June revealed that fans thought he was the eighth best athlete in all of sports to endorse a product. That same poll reflected that he was the worst athlete to endorse a product, ahead of the likes of Mike Tyson and O.J. Simpson.

But there's reason to believe that Bryant is still resonating with more people than statistical gurus give him credit for. He recently shot a national public service announcement for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and one source told ESPN.com that his representation is in talks with a video game company and a fast food chain.

"One of the key ingredients to Kobe's marketability is the unparalleled manner in which he competes," said his agent Rob Pelinka, who would not publicly comment on talks of any future deals. "His drive and passion are emotions that really resonate with most consumers."

Last month, the Sports Business Daily ranked Bryant as the NBA's fifth most marketable player behind LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal, Yao Ming and Kevin Garnett. The latest numbers from the NBA, which include jersey sales from NBA.com and the NBA Store in Manhattan, show that Bryant is the fifth most popular jersey in the league. Throughout his ordeal, he never dropped out of the league's top 10 best selling jerseys, according to stats compiled by the NBA.

Bryant had two signature shoes in the past in his previous contract with adidas. Sales of his second shoe, the KOBETWO, were disappointing. Industry insiders speculated that this was either because of Bryant's lack of "street cred" or had to do with the funky design of the shoe.

Meanwhile, Bryant's Lakers are looking like playoff contenders after missing the playoffs last year for only the fifth time in team history. He is averaging 32.5 points per game, which ranks second in the league behind Philadelphia 76ers guard Allen Iverson. Bryant scored 62 points in three quarters against the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night."
- Darren Rovell
ESPN.com

these are definatley ball up only shoes, I mean, can anyone see themselves rockin' these w/ jeans?
[[/i][/i]

^ No, but they are supposed to be for bball. That black/white color looks really good. Hopefully I can get my hands on the Blacl/yellow QS.

437475.jpg

That looks siiiiccck, how its like your looking through that opening at the ankle and see the "target"...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Back
Top Bottom