The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

:pimp:
pimp.gif
those black/whites are slick

they look mad nice for balling and for casual! Def getting 2 pairs!!!! WOw cant wait to rock with ma jeans and stuff , u gotta know how to work em Just like wearing the huaraches.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Hey shox u should try them with some jeans on and see how they look! :smile:
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

I have a feeling Kobe is going to be wearing the blk/white/yellow colorway on the christmas day game against the Heat.It makes sense because black shoes are what road teams usual wear on road games.Also I dont think he's going to wear the allstar colorway because it wouldnt match his jersey colorway.

^ CORRECT.....

obviously he's not going to wear the ASG shoe.. when its for the ASG.. and i think they're going to do a hyperstrike IN LA.... then he is going to definately wear the black/gold colourway... this happened last year also with the lakers 2K5's

and now im thinking about copping 3 pairs... since it seems to look mad nice for casual

Does anyone has pics of the box of the Zoom Kobe I.Right now so far I'm going to cop the blk/white/yellow colorway, allstar colorway.As for the MPLS colorway and blk/white/purple colorway I'll have to see them in person before I make a decision and the blk/white and white/silver colorways are to plain for me.

Thanks for the pics!
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Quote:
but Bryant will give a sneak preview of the shoe to those watching his Lakers take on the Miami Heat on Dec. 25.
....I can't wait to see what they look like...YYYYEAAAHHHH BOOOOOYYYYYY!!!!!
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

i'm watching the game right now and the lady on the sidelines just showed the shoes and said the drop today!? whos open on christmas?

Quote:
oh yess.. Kobe in Team USA
Quote:
so i guess we'll be seeing some PE Zoom Kobes in Navy and Red for the USA Team
Did I miss something? Did Kobe already agree to be on the next Team USA?
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Back
Top Bottom