The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yeah, I can see the plot's potential and the art is good (reminds a bit of the common manwha art style.)

I'll be following along.

man this water 7 jawn

Been watchin RE Zero for the last week.....Feels man

Still trying to forget this series exists so I don't have to think about when/if a second season would arrive :smh:

I'm enjoying @sckid20's updates with his journey through One Piece :lol:

Me too :lol:

I took a hiatus from it once I had caught up to the start of the Fishman Island arc but he makes me want to get back to it.

Last edited:
Speaking of re zero kiss anime just uploaded the whole season uncensored idk what's really changed but hey if you haven't seen it yet good chance to start

quick question...is kishimoto really going to kill off naruto and sasuke in boruto??

Spandam is easily in the to 10 best one piece villains bastard just rubs me the wrong way

Last edited:
Speaking of re zero kiss anime just uploaded the whole season uncensored idk what's really changed but hey if you haven't seen it yet good chance to start
It's already Bloody and decapitating as is. Only things else I can imagine them showing is boobies and guts.

i mainly ask because i just got my tv set up with ps4 but i think streaming sites don't really work on ps4.

Back
Top Bottom