The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

At what chapter does it get "lit"?
I'm at the part where they're about the execute Ace. 
Y'all spoiled that for me years ago.:smh:

It should have already been lit imo :lol:

You weren't impressed by Water 7/Enies Lobby /sabody archipelago?

You're heading the Marineford arc which is the most epic shounen arc oat imo

Last edited:
At what chapter does it get "lit"?
I'm at the part where they're about the execute Ace. 
Y'all spoiled that for me years ago.:smh:

You're talking about being spoiled on something that happened 7 years ago. You're still in Amazon lily and have all of impel down and marineford to real if you're on chapter 520

Not my boy norman 
mean.gif

I dont think hes not gonna die though  
nerd.gif
not my boy rai too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
It should have already been lit imo
laugh.gif

You weren't impressed by Water 7/Enies Lobby /sabody archipelago?

You're heading the Marineford arc which is the most epic shounen arc oat imo
Not necessarily an issue of it being lit or not.

I read 500 chapters of one piece in a year.

Burnt myself out on OP.

tower of god- finally have something on bams backgroundNow we gotta know how Rachael fits into all of this lol

One Piece

Damn, them sitting on the couch all dressed up was great. :pimp:
And Ceasar :lol:

ONE PIECE

well everythings wrapping up nicely until it all implodes at the wedding
Luffys tooth: check
Pekoms: check
"Gangster gastino": check
Cake: check
And I'm digging this meeting everybody's got real strong world vibes with these mob outfits , were 3 hours away from the wedding and sanjis gotta get back in a hour for the plan to work since we were 5 hours away last chapter times flying by & I'm legit hyped

Last edited:
The first few episodes have some highly questionable animation, but it gets better as the season goes on.
I dropped it about the time he kidnapped the girl and went into the weird haunted house so how far after that lol

Time for me to catch up with OP. Ok guys what chapter was it where luffy met the girl who makes the gingerbread houses???

AoT byke :pimp:

I've been hearing that the new Berserk anime (not the Golden Age movies) is trash. Is this true?
Yeah it's trash. It uses the same wack 3D animation which looks just horrible. And they skip around a lot and leave out an entire arc. This series just starts with Guts being angry and gives no indication as to why or what he's been doing since the eclipse. The whole fairy arc is left out and the first Griffith encounter is gone

Back
Top Bottom