The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anybody know whats good with the lastest IBO episode?

For some reason its not available in the US on youtube..
And its not up on cruncyroll either

Last edited:
Anybody know whats good with the lastest IBO episode?

For some reason its not available in the US on youtube..
And its not up on cruncyroll either
I just usually watch on kiss anime, goes up at like 6am every Sunday

Just bought Ghost in the Shell OG and Innocence as well. Gonna try to watch the entire series since the Live Action movie got me interested in the anime again
watched the whole S.A.C anime last month, thoroughly enjoyed it :pimp:

Last edited:
One Piece
Oh dear.this is shaping u[p to be more and more of a potential disaster that I first anticipated. That son of hers is going to be a real problem. :lol:

One Piece
Oh dear.this is shaping u[p to be more and more of a potential disaster that I first anticipated. That son of hers is going to be a real problem. :lol:

Love his design

Oda's really outdoing himself with the charlotte family designs I'm expecting this to be like eneru predicting everything but luffys randomness

Generally everyone Big Mom knows gets an invite to her tea parties and refusals arent permitted yet Bege didnt think one of her own children would show up?

Everyone's hyped about dogtooth but the biggest shock to me was Morgan cause as soon as I saw him and read who he was EVERYTHING started making sense lol

Everyone's hyped about dogtooth but the biggest shock to me was Morgan cause as soon as I saw him and read who he was EVERYTHING started making sense lol

Morgan? Off the top of my head I can't even think about who that is. Got me bout to go re read the chapter :lol:

Morgan? Off the top of my head I can't even think about who that is. Got me bout to go re read the chapter
laugh.gif
He's the bird guy who runs the World Economic times. He mentioned that he's close with the Vinsmokes, which explains the comic strip. It also explains the News Coos as the delivery system I guess. Idk what other connections would be or how it makes everything make sense.

He's the bird guy who runs the World Economic times. He mentioned that he's close with the Vinsmokes, which explains the comic strip. It also explains the News Coos as the delivery system I guess. Idk what other connections would be or how it makes everything make sense.

ding ding ding also judge is known as the Garuda which is a large legendary bird Plus the fact that this could be how sanjis poster is "only alive"

The final episode of Naruto is out. You know, there have been a lot of good and bad times had with this show, but all in all I enjoyed it. I'll miss team 7 as the MC's and I guess i'll give Boruto a shot when it starts. :lol:
I'll have to rewatch the whole series again at some point, preferably when a DB Kai-esque version is out.

I was not expecting Naruto to hit me in the feels when he asked Iruka sensei to be his father at his wedding. :frown:

ding ding ding also judge is known as the Garuda which is a large legendary bird Plus the fact that this could be how sanjis poster is "only alive"
The only alive aspect would more likely come from the fact they still had royal influence and a seat at the Reverie, since the WG controls the posters. 

is one piece worth watching after marine ford.
Yes, but the pacing is terrible, so either read the manga or check out One Pace: http://onepace.net/ 

"One Pace fixes the slow and padded scenes in the One Piece anime by cutting it closer to the manga. Scenes are shortened, re-arranged, removed, and adjusted to create a decently paced anime adaptation worth watching."

i have watched 400 something episodes and have not been disappointed.

ima give it a shot.

The only alive aspect would more likely come from the fact they still had royal influence and a seat at the Reverie, since the WG controls the posters. 
I kinda agree but whenever you see bounties or news given out it's usually by the news coo's it's not out the realm of possibility that they could change it to only alive

marine ford is the PEAK??? theres 400 more episodes looool..

im not trying to be like that guy but i have a very short attention span....thats why i love OP so much because up until now because it has kept me engaged like a ************ lol.

i will take your advice based jesus.

yes or no.

should i keep watching this

Back
Top Bottom