The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

marine ford is the PEAK??? theres 400 more episodes looool..

im not trying to be like that guy but i have a very short attention span....thats why i love OP so much because up until now because it has kept me engaged like a ************ lol.

i will take your advice based jesus.

yes or no.

should i keep watching this
The series essentially does a mini reset and is continuously building up again. Oda has been trying out new things, mainly combining multiple arcs and stories into 1 to push the pace (he didn't do it that well in a recent arc) and is finally hitting his stride again. He's been at it 20 years and wants to get to the end. 

Like someone said Marineford was the culmination of 10 years of build up. So now the New World is relatively new in terms of story progress. It's worth reading or watching though and still plenty of mysteries, creativity, and world to explore. 

Also like I mentioned before the pacing gets rough as they drag things out so you can check out Onepace as well. 

Last edited:
Lol I don't even think marineford was the best arc [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Water 7/Enies Lobby/Saboady >>>>

Dog you're gonna love the first half of dressrosa

Last edited:
I've been to Tokyo 3 times. Been to Fukuoka once. But just booked tickets for Osaka and Kyoto and Nara. Can't freakin wait. Although here in korea they have a ton of merchandise. I want to get all the wanted posters

Oda knocks it out the park again with another beast design.. even his weird designs are beast and i loved commander cracker.... lol i wonder if dogtooth is going to have funny teeth?
even smoothie looks beast... this Arc is lit

im not trying to be like that guy but i have a very short attention span....thats why i love OP so much because up until now because it has kept me engaged like a ************ lol.

yes or no.

Marineford was the literal peak of the first half of the series. Everything built up to that arc and now the story is slowly building up again.

If you've reached that point then you have an idea of where the story has to go regarding the Yonko and the WG. The potential to top Marineford is definitely there, but if you have a short attention span then it might be tough to keep up week to week like the rest of us. You might want to check back again in ten years :lol:

FYI the current story might be heading into a Water 7/Enies Lobby/saobody/impel down/marineford-like run at the moment :nerd:

Last edited:
Dat marineford
Marineford is one of my favorite Arc's in all of anime period. I think my two would be Marineford and the Cell Saga from DBZ.

yes or no.

Marineford was the literal peak of the first half of the series. Everything built up to that arc and now the story is slowly building up again.

If you've reached that point then you have an idea of where the story has to go regarding the Yonko and the WG. The potential to top Marineford is definitely there, but if you have a short attention span then it might be tough to keep up week to week like the rest of us. You might want to check back again in ten years
laugh.gif

FYI the current story might be heading into a Water 7/Enies Lobby/saobody/impel down/marineford-like run at the moment
nerd.gif
fr fr?

gallery-1470917828-rock-eyebrow.gif

ok I really gotta stop bs'ing and catch up on this series 
laugh.gif

I watched the newest one haven't kept up with the series of filer

Naruto finally tied the knot
Sakura still useless her own man sent a bird while she at the party alone looking stupid

Shikamura still a G

Didn't see Ino hooking up with ole boy
Might have to watch some filer

I didn't even finish Naruto, but I'm lowkey hyped for the new boruto series.

Just give me decent animation, good pacing since we're not following a manga, and keep the story somewhat grounded (more ninja **** - less space aliens) and imma be good

Last edited:
The Promised Neverland :wow:

Ray! The balls on that kid! :wow:

Last edited:
Lmao y'all still crapping on sakura

People will never stop crapping on Sakura and it's far too late for that to change. Series is over and she was damn near useless for the majority of it :lol:

Agreed with above statements about Marineford being the peak of OP at the moment. Really don't see how anyone could argue. It's like arguing about the Namek Saga being the peak of Goku's character or the Cell Saga the peak of Gohan's. Yeah, the characters could still and would still grow stronger afterwards, but those two arcs either wrapped up the majority of plot lines that had involved them since their introductions or combined everything for an amazing finish. Marineford is the same way.

Samurai Jack just continues to deliver

This episode!

Man playboi!

Toonami better keep this going

Been tryna tell folks that Jack's father has always been da real MVP of this series 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 go back and watch that origin story episode

Back
Top Bottom