The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Samurai Jack just continues to deliver

This episode!

Man playboi!

Toonami better keep this going
Jack is definitely a beast, but then again the girls got careless when the fog rolled in, that and they were confused by two deer. :lol:

I also liked Jack and the wolf. :pimp:

Been tryna tell folks that Jack's father has always been da real MVP of this series :pimp:  :pimp:  :pimp:  go back and watch that origin story episode
It's a shame that it took Jack a near death experience in order for him to remember that. :smh:

Is this where we are allowed to talk about Samurai Jack  :nerd:

This season 5 comeback is

I'll allow it. I love this show too. :lol:

Peep what happened in the end tho
Ashi and Jack fell on exactly the same location. Since Jack obviously survives to the next episode, she definitely will as well. I would assume that the other two sisters were impaled on the trees--another thing to notice is that Jack and Ashi fell where there were no trees.
Next episode synopsis from Rotten Tomatoes  
nerd.gif

Samurai Jack partners with a deadly assassin in order to escape a gargantuan creature that has swallowed them whole.

Peep what happened in the end tho
Ashi and Jack fell on exactly the same location. Since Jack obviously survives to the next episode, she definitely will as well. I would assume that the other two sisters were impaled on the trees--another thing to notice is that Jack and Ashi fell where there were no trees.
Next episode synopsis from Rotten Tomatoes  
nerd.gif

Samurai Jack partners with a deadly assassin in order to escape a gargantuan creature that has swallowed them whole.
I agree they showed us much more of who Ashi is as a person compared to her sisters it would be a waste of character development to have her killed off like that. She survived for sure
glasses.gif

I'm here for the Jack and Ashi Ship
The Daughter of Aku along side the man destined to slay Aku

Can't lie this episode has so many gif potentials,

Knife to the heart with no hesitation 

The Fog clearing as he stands on the tree

Squaring up with them hands!

Any one know what that Horseman is suppose to represent ? (The Shadow figure with the Deer antlers that keeps showing up)

Last edited:

Any one know what that Horseman is suppose to represent ? (The Shadow figure with the Deer antlers that keeps showing up)

Aku Maybe?

But historically speaking, the Sanada Clan used to adorn their helmets with deer antlers, so Maybe that might have something to do with that figure as well.

Aku Maybe?

But historically speaking, the Sanada Clan used to adorn their helmets with deer antlers, so Maybe that might have something to do with that figure as well.
I know it's a part of Jack's imagination
But could it be somehow related to the Sword

Every time the Shadow Figure appears Jack seems to find his way out of danger 

We still don't know Jack's real name

I think the Horseman either represents death like the idea of the reaper looming over him or a scary reminder of his destiny and what he needs to aspire to be but those are just my guesses lol i feel stronger about the first guess

Iron blooded orphans has for the past 3 months been just a repeated punch to the gut
And the fact that we're this close to the season finale just makes me very uneasy

If the rest of Samurai Jack's season is as good as these few eps, we're looking at one of the GOAT returns ever.

Last edited:
Also, Promised Neverland
Jesus!
You think Mam will take the bait? I think she'll have to with the delivery being tomorrow after all.

My hero academia is really good the anime . is there an active manga?
Weekly Manga. It's good.

There is, but don't do it, the anime coming back in like a week or something like that
No, do do it. So you'll know whats coming up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom