The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Did any of you guys play the Attack on Titan video game? It's far from the best guy I've ever played but I'm digging it. Its a little repetitive and the controls/camera are a little wonky but it is fun flying around with the 3D maneuvering equipment.

Good news for all you HxH fans, looks like the manga is coming back in june.

If Togashi can complete the Dark Continent arc before another hiatus he can retire early for all I care

Because this can't possibly be the last arc. All this plot buildup, world building, character introduction, political nuance and the sheer threat of the Dark Continent and neither of the two main protagonists are even involved :wow:

Last edited:
One Piece

Linlin ate Caramel and the orphans by accident? There's a panel where I can't tell if it's people cheering for her or screaming in pain. She really is a demon. And of course Caramel turns out to be a scumbag too, so I guess she deserved death? I don't know. :lol:
Either way, we're back in the action next week. :pimp:

One Piece

Linlin ate Caramel and the orphans by accident? There's a panel where I can't tell if it's people cheering for her or screaming in pain. She really is a demon. And of course Caramel turns out to be a scumbag too, so I guess she deserved death? I don't know. :lol:

croquembouche translates to "crunches in mouth" and is made with caramel

Last edited:
One Piece

croquembouche translates to "crunches in mouth" and is made with caramel

Makes sense. Also suggests in some way how LinLin got her soul power, which is just like M.Caramel's. Ate her and acquired her Devil fruit in the process.

Makes sense. Also suggests in some way how LinLin got her soul power, which is just like M.Caramel's. Ate her and acquired her Devil fruit in the process.

well it plays into her being based on a witch like Hansel and gretel since she ate the kids too

I think we learned something very important though in this last chapter of OP
Mother Caramel was the previous owner of Big Mom's ability. Which leads to the question, how did Big Mom get it? Was it because she later found and ate the devil fruit, or was it because she ate Mother Caramel? If the latter, then does that mean that Devil Fruit abilities can be passed along through cannibalism? If they can, we know if a devil fruit user eats another devil fruit, he'll die. But what happens if he eats another devil fruit user? Could he possibly gain their powers along with his own? Could that be how Blackbeard stole Whitebeard's power? By eating some part of him?

Mother Caramel was the previous owner of Big Mom's ability. Which leads to the question, how did Big Mom get it? Was it because she later found and ate the devil fruit, or was it because she ate Mother Caramel? If the latter, then does that mean that Devil Fruit abilities can be passed along through cannibalism? If they can, we know if a devil fruit user eats another devil fruit, he'll die. But what happens if he eats another devil fruit user? Could he possibly gain their powers along with his own? Could that be how Blackbeard stole Whitebeard's power? By eating some part of him?

At least it's tied to the physical body and not the soul, or else Big Mom would have a ton of powers. :lol:
If the BB thing turns out to be true, what part of him did he eat? :x

At least it's tied to the physical body and not the soul, or else Big Mom would have a ton of powers.
laugh.gif

If the BB thing turns out to be true, what part of him did he eat?
sick.gif
Well after they came out from under the black blanket, Whitebeard looked the same so it had to be something inside of him which would be easy since his chest cavity had been blown open earlier
laugh.gif
 It's probly something cliche like his heart 
laugh.gif

Well after they came out from under the black blanket, Whitebeard looked the same so it had to be something inside of him which would be easy since his chest cavity had been blown open earlier :lol:  It's probly something cliche like his heart :lol:
As cliche as it sounds, that's probably the case, as countless past civilizations have resorted to eat the hearts (or organs) of their enemies to gain their powers.
He could have also eaten part of his brain since half of his head was blown off. You know, to "learn" how to use your opponent's power and all. :lol:

I keep forgetting to @ you every time  I read a chap
laugh.gif
 They went a bit too many chapters without the young gods fighting but they fixed it recently. I think it's still worth reading

I keep forgetting to @ you every time I read a chap
laugh.gif
 They went a bit too many chapters without the young gods fighting but they fixed it recently. I think it's still worth reading
is that wild dude noya met gonna be the new julian? 
nerd.gif

and what happen to the empire schemes? 
laugh.gif

I feel like Noya is gonna train him and then him and Julian will meet up and fight in the future for some reason. I forgot all about the empire 
roll.gif

It's at a pretty good arc currently but the one problem is whenever I read shokugeki I just get hungry and if I'm already eating I wanna eat something better lol

This week's Boku no Hero Academia :smh:

Absolutely ape **** at the end, in the best way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom