The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This week's Boku no Hero Academia :smh:

Absolutely ape **** at the end, in the best way.
I just finished watching the episode. That last exchange gave me chills :wow: :smh: (no pun :lol:).
Honestly, I dont think I've ever seen anything animated so splendidly, at least in terms of "Final Blows" exchanged. the anime is doing the manga justice and then some.
Hell, im gonna go watch it again. :lol:

Also, I know there's a term for What Todoroki did at the end, but I dont remember for the life of me. :lol:

Last edited:
Finally caught up on the Berserk manga and I'm just annoyed that it's been 20 years and they still ain't finished with Casca :smh:

I just finished watching the episode. That last exchange gave me chills :wow: :smh: (no pun :lol:).
Honestly, I dont think I've ever seen anything animated so splendidly, at least in terms of "Final Blows" exchanged. the anime is doing the manga justice and then some.
Hell, im gonna go watch it again. :lol:

Also, I know there's a term for What Todoroki did at the end, but I dont remember for the life of me. :lol:

Todoroki Shoto is my fav character man!! That boy is something else!!! Ep was so hype

All I'm saying is that i'll give up my jiraya sensei avatar for that part that starts at 3:02. I love that part so much. :lol:

Freaking FLAMESSS lol literally

Can't wait until there's a super big villain fight. Animation is dope in this anime

Attack On Titan episode 31!!! [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

This show is moving up to GOAT status!! I know everyone is ahead of the anime but mannnnnn that episode was CRAZY AF!!

The Colossal and Armor Titan transformation was so well done! And the reveal Reiner (sp) seemed like he had a change of heart like he didn't want to use force but good ol Eren changed that! Mannnn next week gonna be LIT!!

Waiting on Stain  
nthat.gif

That's the true Hero of My Hero Academia

Last edited:
I think we get a sneak peek before the tourney ends.
When Iida's brother is attacked after his match if I remember correctly.
If I remember correctly.
They showed Stain at the end of Season 1 when they announced season 2 so I'm sure he'll make his grand entrance within the next few episode and that should close off Season 2
It's only 13 episodes of Season 2 right?

After this weeks episode I'm interested in learning about endeavors other kids I have my theories on one of them already [emoji]129300[/emoji]

After this weeks episode I'm interested in learning about endeavors other kids I have my theories on one of them already [emoji]129300[/emoji]
The only one we have met so far is his sister in the manga. His two other brothers we have yet to.

Last edited:
Damn lol. I looked him up and read the first line in the wiki (that he's a villain that has killed other pros)
Couldn't help it

Dude looks INSANE

The only one we have met so far is his sister in the manga. His two other brothers we have yet to.
I know but I get the feeling that one of his sons is Dabi from the league of villains betweeb the burn marks the fire quirk the fact Dabis not even his real name & more idk

I know but I get the feeling that one of his sons is Dabi from the league of villains betweeb the burn marks the fire quirk the fact Dabis not even his real name & more idk
Unless he's from another woman I doubt it because Todoroki didn't seem to recognize him during the trip arc.

It's been a couple of years since Baruto came out, how does it compare to Naruto?
Went in a bit skeptical but I take it as it's own story although there are frequent callbacks to Naruto as a youth type situations. More lighthearted and comical but still has some action and since no one is OP yet the fights they've had this far are interesting...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom