The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anyone been keeping up with Boruto? How is it? I've stopped once they went to the water village. I like taking long breaks so I can watch a lot at once.
Chunin exams are coming up and he still hasn’t achieved Byakugan. Seeing as the chunin exams were one of my favorites from the OG, I like the buildup. Last few eps his team got acquainted with the different Kekkai Genkai and their importance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
One Piece
I was not expecting the Fishmen Pirates to show up and aid in the last second. Talk about clutch. :lol:
And you gotta love Luffy for seeing the bright side in all the things Sanji's father was trying to put him down with. :lol:

One Piece is too much of a drama for me, very creative but I appreciate more action in my anime. I stumbled onto DressRosa and really liked it but it was really drawn out. As an aside, Kim is for the culture right now and I approve

One Piece 900
HOLY HELL!! WHAT?! Series is over?! :wow:

Its not seriously over. :lol:
Those last few pages got me shook though. Wow. Everything that could have possibly gone wrong apparently has, and all to a nice jaunty tune. :lol:

I don't think that's the case though, maybe it's big mom's delusion as she dies from the cake. We got to wait 2 weeks for the answer now. :lol:

Last edited:
Ok so I didn’t watch one punch man
Till I found it on Netflix
Season 2 releases this year right
So what channel does it normally come on
Toonami/Cartoon Network???

One Piece 900
HOLY HELL!! WHAT?! Series is over?! :wow:

Its not seriously over. :lol:
Those last few pages got me shook though. Wow. Everything that could have possibly gone wrong apparently has, and all to a nice jaunty tune. :lol:

I don't think that's the case though, maybe it's big mom's delusion as she dies from the cake. We got to wait 2 weeks for the answer now. :lol:
Man I had to read the manga so fast after reading this lmao
But yea sheesh this chapter :nerd:

20180329_193805.jpg

I literally never read the manga or watched an episode but damn this One Piece show sounds like it'll never end :lol:

Can't imagine a new show on right now lasting that long. Like I wouldn't want My Hero Academia to still be going on when I'm 50 :lol:

I couldn't really follow the end. So the Germa got smoked, The Sunny got blown up, the fishman fried, and Big Mama started eating people?

One Piece

I like that the Big Mom pirates made a comeback. It looks like all or some of the decuplets fused together to push back Germa and Snack and Joconde maybe are dealing with Judge. I wonder if eating this cake and Big Mom flashing back to her 6th birthday will make her realize she ate Mother Carmel and company.

I wonder what the explanation is for how they survive this. I think Sunny definitely has to have significant damage at least. That could mean the tree we saw on Elbaf is the Adam tree and they go there to get more wood to repair the sunny, potentially, after reconvening with Franky and co, of course. Or since Luffy is looking over the Sunny and pointing could it be him looking into the future and telling Jinbe where he needs to steer to avoid the cannonfire? Or maybe he's pointing at Sanji, because Sanji went to do something since he got them into this mess.

Giving Fate Acroyphia a chance...
So far meh. Nothing has been better than fate/zero.
Zeros story and characters have been amazing. Gila mesh was raw. Rider was a beast. Berserker/lancelot. Beast.

Watching beserk I’m only on episode 6 I think and the feels are already so heavy :emoji_sob::emoji_sob::emoji_sob::emoji_sob::emoji_sob:

There needs to be a zoro backstory that is similar to this. Idc if Oda completely copies and pastes

Giving Fate Acroyphia a chance...
So far meh. Nothing has been better than fate/zero.
Zeros story and characters have been amazing. Gila mesh was raw. Rider was a beast. Berserker/lancelot. Beast.
i gave up 4 episodes in on acrophyia lol

Back
Top Bottom