The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

So I was rereading the One Piece chapter,
We saw back when the chase just started that the homie cannonballs are affected by Big Mom's mood. And on page 14 we see the Queen Chanter actually blow up one of their own fleet ships. What if due to her reacting to the cake the cannonballs missed the Sunny and just hit the mast or flag and hit another one of their own ships and that's the one we see sinking?

Also, why is Soma getting regulated to last release now?

i gave up on beserk 200

big moment? :nerd:
literally one of the biggest moments in decades. :lol:

So I was rereading the One Piece chapter,
We saw back when the chase just started that the homie cannonballs are affected by Big Mom's mood. And on page 14 we see the Queen Chanter actually blow up one of their own fleet ships. What if due to her reacting to the cake the cannonballs missed the Sunny and just hit the mast or flag and hit another one of their own ships and that's the one we see sinking?

Also, why is Soma getting regulated to last release now?
I'm wondering that about Soma too.

i gave up 4 episodes in on acrophyia lol
finished season 1.
It gets better after 6. I'm still wild confused tho. The explanations are so random at times. I still don't know who red team Lancer even is . I don't know who to cheer for. I like ruler more than anyone right now..
Being here in Japan just realized I missed grand order

Berserk finna have me depressed for the next two weeks :emoji_cry: I don’t know if I can read the manga...I don’t know if I can do it

What I did was I stopped reading mha for a few months so I have a few chapters to binge on. I think I got 6-7 chapters to read now which is cooool

Man, I'm probably never touching it lol

What's one piece about again? Sailors? They really sailing around for twenty years?

Reactions: Ube
ok...one piece anime hella good right now..this episode where they introduce the big mom pirates >>>>>> the manga version easily. I might actually like the arc in the anime lol

leb13 leb13 Jahad is broken.
All the family leaders are broken, him the most. This is just the young data version of him. I like it though, because it shows that even though Baam is broken, compared to the characters he's supposed to stack up against, he's still really far behind. Had Jahad at this point already completed the Rice pot revolution? I think he has. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out if Baam actually has to defeat Jahad now because the mirror is missing.

I think the most interesting things this chapter were 1. it looks like the blue demon in Baam absorbed the Red Thryssa. 2. Rak's race being natives of the tower. We had seen figures in carvings in the tower that looked like him, but now we get some meaning. That should be an interesting development. Need SIU to draw him in his big form more often. 3. I think the Big Breeder with Jahad is planning something. Maybe he's fed up like the first one we saw and wants out? But this one is all data, so maybe there's another plan.

I think manga should have guided view just like american comics do....that way it's a lot easier to enjoy a manga on the phone.

There's a new Fist of the North Star anime out? :nerd:
Souten no Ken
Was Fist of the Blue Sky any good? I enjoyed Fist of the North Star when I read it a couple months ago, but wasn't sure about it since it has a different author.

anybody else **** with vinland saga? just saw that its getting an anime.

Was Fist of the Blue Sky any good? I enjoyed Fist of the North Star when I read it a couple months ago, but wasn't sure about it since it has a different author.
Apparently this is a prequel to fist of the North Star. I hope it's good because I'm gonna watch the hell out of it. :lol:

New chapter of Attack on Titan is out.
so Eren has two Titan powers now right? At least that's what I inferred from when he drank that lady's blood and it looked like he had a memory rush or something.

All the family leaders are broken, him the most. This is just the young data version of him. I like it though, because it shows that even though Baam is broken, compared to the characters he's supposed to stack up against, he's still really far behind. Had Jahad at this point already completed the Rice pot revolution? I think he has. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out if Baam actually has to defeat Jahad now because the mirror is missing.

I think the most interesting things this chapter were 1. it looks like the blue demon in Baam absorbed the Red Thryssa. 2. Rak's race being natives of the tower. We had seen figures in carvings in the tower that looked like him, but now we get some meaning. That should be an interesting development. Need SIU to draw him in his big form more often. 3. I think the Big Breeder with Jahad is planning something. Maybe he's fed up like the first one we saw and wants out? But this one is all data, so maybe there's another plan.
I was just thinking about how much I'd like to see current Mazino vs past Jahad
I've wanted to a while ago. Is the series good?
I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind but where I left off it was pretty good.
There's a real lull in action though that could get to you.
It's affectionally referred to as "Farmland Saga" :lol:

New chapter of Attack on Titan is out.
so Eren has two Titan powers now right? At least that's what I inferred from when he drank that lady's blood and it looked like he had a memory rush or something.
Adult swim on the green got washed out in my area, was hoping for good things from th next season.

Back
Top Bottom