The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

i tried to catch up with attack on titan since the hype is real in here. but my netflix only has korean subtitles

3962204E-07A2-4C7C-968F-474CCC0DCBD1.jpeg

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

You guys need to check out Megalo Box. Its a boxing anime with a twist. Just finished watching the first episode and this one is a keeper for me this season.

Anyone read or watch tiger and bunny? There are a lot of ads for it here in Japan
It’s ok. Basically it’s a show about super hero’s on a reality show that have to do feats to boost their popularity and get sponsors etc. I watched the 1st season I wanna say. Not bad but not amazing. Japan seems to love it tho

Time to watch Grave of the Fireflies again in his honor.

The Tale of Princess Kaguya is a great watch too.
Great movie but man I can’t watch GOTFF again
I'm hearing that the first episode of the newest season isn't in the mha manga. Anyone confirm?
seems to be mainly a recap episode with some pool filler shenanigans

hinamatsuri anime came out yesterday

saw it. Love it. :lol:

Any reviews on Jaden Smith Netflix anime? MHA anything like Soul Eater?
Neo Yokio is garbage. Don't watch it.

As for the other question, yes? In the sense that it involves kids in school with powers. That's about as vague as I can make the similarities. MHA is very good and I feel that it's on par or greater than Soul Eater.

I'm hearing that the first episode of the newest season isn't in the mha manga. Anyone confirm?
I believe part of it is filler and the ladder part is from the manga. It's good though. :lol:

Original series, no. The newest iteration, 1.11 2.22 and 3.33, yes.

Ohhh aight. Ive seen the movies in Blu Ray before never the OG so i figured I'd ask on here. Thanks. Was just looking to pick up some more of my fav series. Just copped FLCL, Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail & Serial Lain Experiments series all on Blu Ray recently

Dled all the dbz movies going to start 1-13. I still wanna see GOTFF. Not sure if I'm ready for them feels

Just caught up on Dr. Stone and Promised Neverland. Really enjoyed both. Anyone have some series suggestions? I lost my list, again. If not I might try 20th century boys.

Back
Top Bottom