The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece

Jimbe is officially a member now. :pimp:
I have a feeling this arc isnt over. A concrete resolution hasn't been reached yet IMO.

The Training Camp arc is well underway in the MHA anime. It's about to go from 0-100 real quick. :lol:

One Piece

Jimbe is officially a member now. :pimp:
I have a feeling this arc isnt over. A concrete resolution hasn't been reached yet IMO.

A lot of people think that some plot points will be left unresolved, but will pick up again in Elbaf due to Big Mom and her history with the giants.

Why does MHA have to make such good villains? I like Gentle SO MUCH :lol:
I thought he was harmless before but still needed to be stopped.
Now that I've seen his backstory though I'm rooting for him :lol:

Invade territory to save one crew member and end up leaving another in a worse situation

Makes sense
come on man you're smarter than that.
Jinbei Literally declared for Luffy this same arc pretty much the same day. those are his people still. remember luffy saved the fishmen that arc too. He let jinbe do what he had to do. Their in the water, Luffy can't fight anymore at this point, they need to get to wano. This was a clear choice that needed to be made. And fighting changing the currents.

Has anyone sern Grave of Fireflies?

I remember watching his in my Japanese Film Study class and everyone was crying in the lecture hall.

Haven't watched it in 10 years, might give it another viewing

Some of your guys favorite slice of life anime?

If it’s abailable on Amazon or Netflix even better.

Baki Hanma is a young fighter who yearns to follow in the footsteps of his father, Yujiro, and become the strongest fighter in the world. Through that he trains tirelessly and fights constantly to hone his skills and develop his body to achieve these goals. Many intense battles lay ahead of Baki as he goes about his quest to be the best and ultimately take the title of "King" from his father.
Baki The Grappler: https://kissanime.ac/Anime/Baki-the-Grappler-Sub/

Two young wrestlers face each other in a recently revived underground wrestling organization, the Tiger's Lair, which destroyed the wrestling dojo they grew up in. One took over the training facilities of Naoto Date at the foot of Mount Fuji, as well as the mask he left behind. The other dared to enter the Tiger's Lair and won a fierce competition, receiving a jet-black tiger mask. One tiger walks the path of light, while the other walks the path of shadows. Neither one knows the other's face. On the ring, they are natural enemies, but they have the same purpose—destroy the Tiger's Lair!
Tiger Mask W: https://kissanime.ac/Anime/Tiger-Mask-W/

I always thought Space Dandy, as comical as it was, went into some deep subjects in quite a few episodes.

As for the violence aspect, you can never go wrong with Black Lagoon or Jormungand.
Thanks for these and thanks for always answering my questions

I decided to check out Mahou Shoujo Site because I heard that it has a twist to it and boy oh boy. It goes from zero to Madoka in the first episode. :lol:

Also, not sure if it was you, but thanks for suggesting:

Wanna Be the Strongest in the World

Hagiwara Sakura and Miyazawa Erena are the leading members of a popular idol group Sweet. One day, Erena is injured by the attack of a female pro-wrestler Kazama Rio during the recording of a TV program. Sakura gets mad at Rio and gives her a dropkick. To avenge Erena, Sakura enters the female pro-wrestling matches.

https://kissanime.ac/Anime/Sekai-de-Ichiban-Tsuyoku-Naritai.24812/Episode-001?id=53703

I wonder if Urek's data was manipulated by Jahard when he came as messed with data on that floor and that's why Urek's data is a kid. I wonder how strong this kid version of Urek is. But I'm glad Urek's data can't just come and clean up the mess again like he did in the last arc. It looks like the final big breeder/Yura's brother is rebelling against Jahard. I wonder if Jahard knows about his "human" form.

Looks like Irure (the pink girl) is really strong. Not that surprised though since she's from the same family as Laure (the one with the blanket) and is a branch of the Eurasia family. I bet the family dream is to figure out how to free Eurasia Enne Jahard. I wouldn't be surprised if Gustang wants this too, but for different reasons.

I've been looking forward to the revolution. I thought we'd have to wait until we get back on the train to finish it and the season might end with the Revolution being completed, but instead we get it now and he gets guidance from Eduan.

I wonder what it says about Hoaquin that his sworn enemy is swords. Maybe he hates the part of himself he's put all his purpose into which is being a great swordsman that can defeat his father. I'm more surprised that his sworn enemy isn't his father, but then it'd probably kill him pretty easily.

Looks like Baam vs. Jahard should start in the next week or two.

It was surprising to hear Urek's data think he didnt stand a chance against Jahad's even though both their data looks to be around the same age.

Back
Top Bottom