The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Black clover definitely ain’t as good as MHA.

Still decent though. Maybe the manga is better but the anime is like a 7/10 for me. Decent story, decent to good characters

3 seasons, what battle can I youtube from MHA that I can compare to other great anime? Luffy v Doflamingo, Madara v Great Ninja alliance, Hisoka v Gon etc
Each season has great fights, like All Might vs The Villains at the end of S1, The entire Hero Killer Stain arc in S2, and the most recent episode for season 3. Honestly though, if you only want the fights with none of the exposition, then this series might not be for you. MHA is equal parts action and story, and you really can't have one without the other.

Tower of God

One of my favorite things about season 2 has been the revolution and Baam starting to find himself and realizing he can define who he wants to be, that it's not defined by others. I think this will be the step towards him developing his own fighting style. He came in as a blank canvas with a mark in the corner from Rachel. The others got to put some paint on him, now he finally is realizing he can fill it in. But it was interesting to be the mirror of him and his nemesis, both created with a specific purpose relate to each other on that and what will happen to them after they accomplish the goal. We've seen him trying to sort this out the whole season, settle to one thing, thinking he found clarity or made a choice, but didn't really.

He says he thinks he needs enough power to rule the world, but it doesn't really sounds like that's what he wants, so it'll be interesting to see how this idea of power and corruption plays out with Baam. But let's see how much power he actually took from the Blue demon and what comes of it for the rest of the fight. He's getting dominated right now, but is hanging on. I don't think he'll win straight up, thus the other team making a move, but I think he will be able to turn things around a bit and push Zahard back a bit. Season 2 has been all about big fights and less of the things that made season 1 great. Hopefully after this floor, now that the rest of the team should have boosted a bit, SIU will combine the strategy, position importance, and tests from season 1 with the big battle style of season 2 going forward.

Leb I know you noticed the red thorn turning gold. I wonder what it means. Can't wait for the explanation.

Each season has great fights, like All Might vs The Villains at the end of S1, The entire Hero Killer Stain arc in S2, and the most recent episode for season 3. Honestly though, if you only want the fights with none of the exposition, then this series might not be for you. MHA is equal parts action and story, and you really can't have one without the other.
Note that I didn’t mention the Z fighters. I appreciate the timely response

200.gif

tdogg pls

chucktwnsfinest chucktwnsfinest

Watch Deku vs. Todoroki if you really gotta pick just one fight

Leb I know you noticed the red thorn turning gold. I wonder what it means. Can't wait for the explanation.
Yeah all his stuff is changing color. The orb started white then turned red and is now back to white. The blue demon seems to have merged with the Red Thyrssa. I wonder if it's still devouring all those souls as well. I wonder if all the stuff Baam absorbs changes the Thorn as well or if it just changes color based on his attacks now.

I assumed the orb turning red was a result of the thorn turning the shinsu red like Enryu's.
We've never seen the thorn change color before the revolution was completed tho so this definitely ties into that.

I assumed the orb turning red was a result of the thorn turning the shinsu red like Enryu's.
We've never seen the thorn change color before the revolution was completed tho so this definitely ties into that.
Yeah it could be reacting to his personality change or new powers he got from the revolution. Either way I hope the fight delivers.

The only fight I think I've seen in MHA that may not have needed background and was epic was all might vs NOmU. But then again you would've needed to see the eps before...

The only fight I think I've seen in MHA that may not have needed background and was epic was all might vs NOmU. But then again you would've needed to see the eps before...

DON'T ALL FIGHTS NEED BACKGROUND? THE ONLY ANIME IN RECENT MEMORY, THAT I CAN REMEMBER WHERE BACKGROUND IS NOT NEEDED FOR THE FIGHTS IS ONE PUNCH MAN. GOD HELP US ALL IF THEY ANIMATE THE NEXT ARC OF ONE PUNCH MAN AFTER BOROS. I'M NOT EVEN SURE IT CAN BE DONE. THE FIGHTS WOULD BE INSANELY EPIC.

That is true. But. There's a lot of dialoge with Mha fights, along with the training they do to explain the power ups. I would've looked at that muscular fight like... How'd he go from 5% to 100% to 1,000,000% . If I didn't know any better. Plus his arms were broken

tdogg2k tdogg2k You have any plans to read Tower of God? Not sure if you want to take on new series right now. Would love to get more people in on the discussions other than just me and Based Jesus Based Jesus

yea matter of fact i'll start today. I think before when I told you I would I got caught up in shokugeki at the time. give me like a month or so to catch up

My hero fight are like one punch man but better because they actually mean something :lol:

One punch man forever cheeks to me. Boring as hell

Mr. Waves ladies and gentlemen.

I think Shokugeki's next arc will go into the past. Give us more of soma's father and izamu.

Back
Top Bottom