The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

What Bones is doing with Boku No Hero Academia is just ridiculous at this point. Those moments of triumph hit every damn time for me, man. Waking up and watching this show each Saturday legit gets my weekend off to a good start :lol:

Finally finished 3-Gatsu no Lion S2 a few minutes ago and I don't even think I'm being a prisoner of the moment when I say that this has become one of my favorite series ever.

What've you guys been liking the most so far this season?

I coincidentally just caught up on S3 and I'm damn near tempted to drop it :lol:

I liked season 1, thought season 2 was alright, but now I feel like the conflict-resolution structure has worn on me, and the humor almost never makes me laugh.

Sitting here and listening to the opponent talk **** for 3-5 minutes only for Yukihira/his peoples to whip up an amazing dish virtually off-screen isn't consistently entertaining for me.

JUST WATCHED THE ATTACK ON TITAN SEASON 3 TRAILER. MAN O MAN. IS THERE A MORE BEAUTIFULLY ANIMATED ANIME OUT RIGHT NOW? THE ANIMATION AND ART STYLE OF ATTACK ON TITAN IS TOP OF THE CLASS. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON.

I don't really watch anime at all really but in 2015 a coworker recommended AOT and I watched the entire season and thought it was dope AF..I was browsing in Best Buy yesterday and saw season 2 on blu ray and copped..will watch a little today..pretty hyped

I coincidentally just caught up on S3 and I'm damn near tempted to drop it :lol:

I liked season 1, thought season 2 was alright, but now I feel like the conflict-resolution structure has worn on me, and the humor almost never makes me laugh.

Sitting here and listening to the opponent talk **** for 3-5 minutes only for Yukihira/his peoples to whip up an amazing dish virtually off-screen isn't consistently entertaining for me.

What arc are they on in the anime? The current manga arc is finally ending, but dragged on too long and has fallen flat for a lot of it I feel like. Not exactly sure where the series is headed after this arc honestly. I could think of a few things I'd like to see or a few directions I'd want it to go, but I think it might become way more Erina centric going forward.

What arc are they on in the anime? The current manga arc is finally ending, but dragged on too long and has fallen flat for a lot of it I feel like. Not exactly sure where the series is headed after this arc honestly. I could think of a few things I'd like to see or a few directions I'd want it to go, but I think it might become way more Erina centric going forward.
They are on the Totsuki Train arc right now. I believe this season will end with them starting the regiment de cuisine.

hulu has a good selection. Really liking Record of Grancrest War and the new Sword Art Online.

It will Def be Erin's centric. I think some of the more popular Charactger battles drag on but they put so much detail in to it I still yearn for more.
Plus it's educational

Op been king of the manga for damn near 10+ years now. Nothing dethroning it.
I would've made a strong case for Naruto during pre time skip and even Bleach during the ss arc.

I just finished watching Ninja Batman. That was the most absurd premise for a Batman movie I have ever seen. I loved it. :lol:
They straight up pulled off some Escape from Monkey Island shenanigans in there. :lol:

Luffy getting that bounty up there :pimp:
I can't get into Black Clover but I will try MHA, I've heard nothing but positive things about it

It will Def be Erin's centric. I think some of the more popular Charactger battles drag on but they put so much detail in to it I still yearn for more.
Plus it's educational
Yeah I still enjoy it because I like cooking and find the whole food aspect entertaining, but I think the story has gotten a weaker. I'm wondering where the author wants to take the series next if he felt like this was the right time to have this arc. After this a ton of the story dynamic probably has to change going forward. But there's the Blue event that was mentioned. Maybe they'll have Soma travel and learn new techniques or something too like his father did.

So black clover is really good? I have it on my watchlist but haven’t checked it out yet.

Back
Top Bottom