The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I was on mangastream and kiss less than an hour ago and it hadn't got updated yet.
I saw the korean scan which i read

MY GOD MY HERO ACADEMIA IS SUCH FLAMES. WAS WAITING TO SEE THIS FIGHT ANIMATED. DID NOT DISAPPOINT. I HOPE THE ALL MIGHT FIGHT HAPPENS THIS SEASON AS WELL

This arc is gonna take all 20 something episodes?
Well, let's see...
  • Training Camp arc
  • Bakugou gets abducted in the end
  • Class returns and they start looking for him
  • Villain organization tries to convert Bakugou
  • Heroes find multiple hideouts
  • Multi hideout raid is planned and executed
  • Big fights everywhere, Bakugou is found
  • All for one appears, All Might gets mad and fights
  • Definitely getting background story of the history of All for One and One For All, All Might and his predecessor, and how her kid ended up in the villain organization
  • UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!!
  • All Might retires
As I was typing this, I thought it was gonna be a good end point but You're right. They might end it with the Hero License Exam arc instead. It'll be a good lead up to the next main villain arc, which hopefully will be the Internship arc if I remember correctly.

Edit:
I went to look up season 3 and sure enough it's gonna cover the training camp, hideout raid, and license exam arcs.

Last edited:
read it.
looks like no Wano for awhile.
proud of my boy luffy. insane it jumped so much.

The Reverie will be great, but don't think it'll be that long, probably Zou or Shaoady length if not shorter. Luffy and co aren't going to the reverie and Oda doesn't like to keep the focus off of Luffy too long.

I wonder how Oda will make it acceptable for Sanji to wear a raid suit or maybe Franky will get to examine it and take some of the tech from it, if Sanji opens it for him. Also, Zoro about to go crazy in Wano to get his bounty up with Sanji surpassing him.

Big Mom will probably be able to use Zeus to track down the Straw hats.

Interested in finding out more about the Rocky Port incident since Koby was there and considered a hero. I believe that's the incident Law used to become a Warlord.

Apparently there was an article on Vegapunk and a warning about Weevil in the newspaper. You can see it when Koby is reading the paper. I hope Luffy doesn't have to defeat Weevil, but someone else gets to.

Just got finished, "Wanna Be The Strongest In The World." Anyone that loves pro wrestling should give it a shot. The wrestling scenes were well done, movesets were deep as hell. The story was also well told. About to jump into Keijo next. -

Hagiwara Sakura and Miyazawa Erena are the leading members of a popular idol group Sweet. One day, Erena is injured by the attack of a female pro-wres Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!

Last edited:
is season 2 of Keijo out yet?

I dont think we need spoiler tags for One piece anymore this weekend.
I hope sanji wears the raid suit too. he's powerful but his brothers showed he's not on their level yet. which I was shocked cuz he beat the breaks off the green one. probabaly would've beat the blue one had he not threanted to kill the father/cook dude. But with the raid suit on he was on another level. he'll have to put it on eventually. can't wait

Spoilers should be fine now. A day has passed.
I hope he does utilize it sometime down the road, probably in an act of desperation.

On a side note, this week's episode of MHA was something else man. I shed a tear for Midoriya towards the end there. They handled the fight with Muscular splendidly.

man straight up that one episode better than the last 2 years of OP....facts

thats one of the best anime episodes I ever seen. I haven't felt like that in a long time...this is Naruto vs sasuke part 1 good. and the fight wasn't even long.

my hero in they bag man...they got it right now hands down.

Muscular looks like Bellamy.
MHA reminds me of Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
even with the random story.
You lying to yourself if you think MHA is touching OP.
MHA still has a ton of potential but so much they need to work on .

It’s not better than OP, but if we’re talking about right now today. Hands down MHA has been better.

REAL hype moments, REAL consequences, CONSISTENT story...things I haven’t seen in OP for almost 2 years

MY HERO ACADEMIA ALONG WITH BLACK CLOVER WILL BE PART OF THE NEXT BIG THREE IF THEY AREN’T SO ALREADY.

HAVENT FIGURED OUT WHO IS THE THIRD YET LOL.

Reactions: Ube
It’s not better than OP, but if we’re talking about right now today. Hands down MHA has been better.

REAL hype moments, REAL consequences, CONSISTENT story...things I haven’t seen in OP for almost 2 years
Only thing I'll give it is the consequences
Story only really has one constant and that's all mights story.
The rest is jumbled school. Nonsense

Back
Top Bottom