The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

yea matter of fact i'll start today. I think before when I told you I would I got caught up in shokugeki at the time. give me like a month or so to catch up
Cool. Most people complain about the art early on, but don't worry about that it improves a lot.

Lol I suffered through early one piece art. I can make it.

I got no business arguing w someone who thought whole trash island was good writing :smh:

LOL or I have no time arguing with someone who didn't like the arc in its enitriety
You wildin.

My-Hero.jpg

:smokin

I’m still stuck on the episode of mha when we see what people did on their internships.

New chapter of Attack on Titan is out. Dear God they did it... :wow:

They killed Sasha man. Why they gotta kill her? All she wanted was food. I'm so bummed. :frown:

So Zeke had this planned? I wonder why he did it all.

I hope you know that it wasn't actually 1m%. It was essentially the same thing All Might did when he fought the Nomu in season 1. It was just Deku being reckless. :lol:
I know, but I'm just keeping my foot on mha neck.

leb13 leb13 @based I forgot Tower of God was Korean. lol so his name isn't Bam ( like a strong A) its more pronounced like Bom. (which is night and chest nut in Korean)
I knew the meanings because they make some jokes about the 2 different means and in 1 part a character says something that has a double meaning when they refer to the night. But I didn't know to pronunciation.

Finally finished 3-Gatsu no Lion S2 a few minutes ago and I don't even think I'm being a prisoner of the moment when I say that this has become one of my favorite series ever.
I'm like four episodes away from finishing S2, but it's been a spectacular adaptation with really strong character arcs. I've been following the manga and want a S3 ASAP, where Rei's gonna truly man the **** up.

I'm like four episodes away from finishing S2, but it's been a spectacular adaptation with really strong character arcs. I've been following the manga and want a S3 ASAP, where Rei's gonna truly man the **** up.

I'm resisting the urge to hop over to the manga because of how thoughtfully done the anime adaptation is, so I'll take your word for it for now and look forward to the next season :lol:

Back
Top Bottom