The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Greed Island > Phantom Troupe > Chimera Ant. Kurapikas reasoning for his actions made more sense than Gon. One getting revenge for genocide, compared to him spazzing over a guy he just met. Y’all need to stop.

What You putting that Arc over all others from naruto and Bleach?
Save rukia Arc is one of the best most hyped arcs of all time. There wasn't one fight in MHA that can even rival
Ichigo vs renji, vs kenpachi, vs baykuya 1and 2
preach...i love MHA but cmon lmaooo

Greed Island > Phantom Troupe > Chimera Ant. Kurapikas reasoning for his actions made more sense than Gon. One getting revenge for genocide, compared to him spazzing over a guy he just met. Y’all need to stop.
ummm kites known him since he was a little boy. He was his only link to his father also, so what u mean???? also Kurapika bout to die on this boat anyways so enjoy him while u can...emperor time is killing him..also kurapika used his nen restriction too early, he cant use the powers on the troupe on Tserriednich

we said the same thing, kite knew gon...issue being? thats gons only connection to his father...whats unrealistic about his nen restiction???

Attachments

• 281855e7cc22be9eb6eef9b1a797b8d3.png
    281855e7cc22be9eb6eef9b1a797b8d3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 281855e7cc22be9eb6eef9b1a797b8d3.png
    281855e7cc22be9eb6eef9b1a797b8d3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
For all intents and purposes he was a stranger. He knew his Dad was alive and was a Hunter. It would’ve happened sooner than later once he joined the association. The nen exorcist from GI will make another appearance, calling it now. Him and the good doc got it covered

What You putting that Arc over all others from naruto and Bleach?
Save rukia Arc is one of the best most hyped arcs of all time. There wasn't one fight in MHA that can even rival
Ichigo vs renji, vs kenpachi, vs baykuya 1and 2
I should have been more specific. Not just that arc. I meant all of MHA as whole or where it is up until now is written better imo. I just mention that arc because of how good it was.
All of those fights are epic in bleach but that's just what they are. Fights!
Bleach was actually one of my favorites until the Aizen ending. That plus two horrendous arcs left a very bad taste in my mouth. Same with Naruto. Lets be honest, the great ninja war had awesome fights, but was a massive let down no?

I guess it's to early to say if MHA is better since its still new compared to those two so my bad. I've just enjoyed the writing more so far.

Chimera started off weak but as soon as Meruem/king showed up that all changed. That’s when the real masterful writing began

Anyway I was bored and I started watching Black Clover. The show is better animation and voice acting away from being a great product. As it stands now, it’s a more interesting version of Fairy Tail

I should have been more specific. Not just that arc. I meant all of MHA as whole or where it is up until now is written better imo. I just mention that arc because of how good it was.
All of those fights are epic in bleach but that's just what they are. Fights!
Bleach was actually one of my favorites until the Aizen ending. That plus two horrendous arcs left a very bad taste in my mouth. Same with Naruto. Lets be honest, the great ninja war had awesome fights, but was a massive let down no?

I guess it's to early to say if MHA is better since its still new compared to those two so my bad. I've just enjoyed the writing more so far.
My bias aside.
Even tho the the great ninja war ended poorly I think (I said this in my criticism post the other page) not writing the Kaguya part the arc would've been fine. Kept it Madara. Kept the spacial stuff out. Maybe even the big bijuu battles it wouldve been a great arc..
All anime/Mangas seem to go that way of big battle .
I don't think Mha will be an exception to that. Yea it has emotion, but I think the story depends too much on deku.
There's nothing that really sets deku apart from hitman reborns main character.

The last arc was good.. But the rest have been trash.. Mha has a long way to go to be put in that Bleach naruto Op convo.
Its I'm fairy tail world to me right now.

Bleach was a bunch of fights but before HM the story was great. It was a new concept.
Bleach problem is they went away from world building.
That's why naruto and OP will still be superior. World building.

Madara being too OP ruined naruto

That’s why I’m scared of this kaido can’t die crap that one piece did :smh: it just guarantees there will be some *** pull in the future

Chapter was ok. Feel like it should have been better. Crow dude looks like he gon be a problem tho

Belo Betty :pimp: :pimp:

Shokugeki no Souma

The Regiment de Cuisine is finally over. Blessings everywhere, we got a glimpse of Soma's mom, and the Sorina ship gained more speed. :lol:
I wonder what's gonna happen next. Hopefully we get to see some more of Soma's mom and how she helped his dad.

Looks like the Cultural Festival arc wrapped up this week in Boku no Hero Academia.

Deku made it on time, all the skeptical students had a blast, class 1A went over the top, Jirou showed off her musical prowess, and of course, Eri finally smiled. What a good, fun arc overall. It goes to show that things don't always have to go to hell in every arc. They all still deserve to have fun as students whenever they can.

Boruto

Anyone else think Itachi will be resurrected sometime soon? There was a scene in the same cave where the Uchiha put Kabuto under Genjutsu. Didn’t Itachi die there too? [\SPOILER]

Shokugeki no Souma

The Regiment de Cuisine is finally over. Blessings everywhere, we got a glimpse of Soma's mom, and the Sorina ship gained more speed. :lol:
I wonder what's gonna happen next. Hopefully we get to see some more of Soma's mom and how she helped his dad.
We obviously have to get something from the past.

AOT..........literally the anime/manga version of The Walking Dead, ain't nobody's bias character is safe.

On another note: the FINAL Digimon Tri movie is out.................that is all

I’ve started I’ve started reading the Black Clover manga and it’s way better than the anime. It still feels like a rehash of older shounen series. I can’t pinpoint it but it has some magic that MHa doesn’t have. Do some reason out of all the good things that MHA does, I just don’t find it very compelling. I should care about the characters journeys to becoming stronger but I don’t

Back
Top Bottom