The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

That would be impossible. I dont know one person that has made pass marineford and not love it by then.(more than 100 eps i know)

Just about to end episode 10 of One Piece only 800 something left lmao. I hope this **** is worth it because everyone that watches it says how amazing the story is. At what point does the anime just pull you in?

I would say the first enemy arc thats coming up. Thats when it pulls on the heart strings on top of some good fights.
I would say if by the end of crocodile youre not interested . It may not be for you

How Not To Summon A Demon Lord is pretty similar to Overlord but it’s lit.

Also in the middle of AOT season 2.

That would be impossible. I dont know one person that has made pass marineford and not love it by then.(more than 100 eps i know)

I would say the first enemy arc thats coming up. Thats when it pulls on the heart strings on top of some good fights.
I would say if by the end of crocodile youre not interested . It may not be for you
I probably won't invest my time into One Piece until it ends and someone tells me that the ending was nice.

I'm just a little suspicious of something that's been around for that long. Every good story should be finite and have a solid beginning, middle and an end. You can't just go on forever :lol:

I probably won't invest my time into One Piece until it ends and someone tells me that the ending was nice.
Its 80% done..that's also stupid considering you live 2 anime right now that can hand the same type of run.
No way in hell i’ll ever start the one piece anime.
Missing out
I'm just a little suspicious of something that's been around for that long. Every good story should be finite and have a solid beginning, middle and an end. You can't just go on forever :lol:

Again dumb reasoning
Its not. That should also attest to how great the story must be if it's been the. Number 1 selling manga for quite some time. Also the tenacity of the author top want to keep going and hasn't given us dull yet and hasn't burned out

Again dumb reasoning
Its not. That should also attest to how great the story must be if it's been the. Number 1 selling manga for quite some time. Also the tenacity of the author top want to keep going and hasn't given us dull yet and hasn't burned out
Well, if you are like some of the haters out there *cough cough* then the current arc is always inferior to the previous one, it always drags on for too long, and Oda has lost his touch. :lol:

Honest opinions: Is Boruto worth watching?

I read the manga already but i see that the anime is mostly filler. Are the episodes good?

I read the manga already but i see that the anime is mostly filler. Are the episodes good?
I’m intrigued by these eyes of his, as it was implied Boruto has ties to the Otsutsuki clan. Apparently we haven’t seen a character with this visual jutsu and the animations for the known ones are always fire.

I’d say it’s worth watching but just know if you’ve seen the movie already, it’s going to be a pain to watch up to the movie arc. The fight scenes are amazing though especially when it has to do with Sasuke/Naruto. Boruto as a character at first is annoying but he chills out and you wanna see him do better. Plus I wanna see how strong he gets and I needed another anime to fill up the void that Naruto:Shippuden left me :lol:

Honestly just watch the boruto movie. Most of this latest arc has basically been just adapting it.

Also Naruto/boruto has officially jumped the shark plot wise so if your into that fine
inter dimensional beings/aliens

Honestly just watch the boruto movie. Most of this latest arc has basically been just adapting it.

Also Naruto/boruto has officially jumped the shark plot wise so if your into that fine
inter dimensional beings/aliens
Isn’t that what the tailed beasts are though? They live in a ‘chakra plane’ for lack of a better term. Similar to the purgatory Dr. Strange and Professor X frequent.

Just about to end episode 10 of One Piece only 800 something left lmao. I hope this **** is worth it because everyone that watches it says how amazing the story is. At what point does the anime just pull you in?

Most people get pulled in between episodes 30 and 45

The issue isn't that Oda is just keeping the story going on indefinitely for no reason, the story is just massive. The world is huge, there's tons of characters, and tons of deep plot threads that need to be settled to make the story feel complete and satisfactory. That's what's made it lengthy, but we're nearing the finish story wise, but there will be a ton more chapters to close it out.

I always recommend checking it out at your own pace, since there's no rush to catch up since the story isn't going to end soon. The first 700+ chapters are in color and reading the manga is faster or just check out the anime or even One Pace which is a fan edited version that cuts out all the filler and padding in the episodes

Speaking of long series that will never end, Hajime no Ippo just put out a bunch of chapters. :lol:

Imagine the arcs after Wano. We’ll still need to deal with the Reverie, World Government, and the History of the world. Probably something with Shanks as the final boss for giggles.

Back
Top Bottom