The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

finally watching Bleach,,
man You almost forget how dope Bleach was, and why it rose to the big 3.
Even Part 1 was dope. Then we all know Save Rukia arc was beyond dope.
I think im the only person who like the bounto filler arc in the anime. but even Huceo Mundo wasn't bad until they played my boy Tousen with the bug eyes.

making me wanna watch the early eps all over again

currently rewatching Hunter x Hunter but the 1999 version. Man this version really develops the characters more. Gon is way better in this version.

I think next I will finish with the 2011 version and then rewatch Naruto

quoted for later. plot sounds amazing.

started watching cowboy bebop for the first time... yea, I know im late lol

making me wanna watch the early eps all over again

Man a soul society arc would be nuts.
They did really well with this movie. Japanese Live action films have been knocking it out the park, Gintama, full metal alchmeist now bleach

I def gotta rewatch bleach now.

Ichigo going Bankai for the first time is right up there with most epic moments of anime ever
(I got it up there with Majin Vegeta blowing the crowd away in order to fight goku)

Any recs for watching a relatively short anime series with your girl??? Bouta get into Madoka magica after some of my boys told me it was dope

Good morning, me. Did you sleep well? Did you wake up feeling good? Did the light, and the wind, and the smell, and the sound, all seem like they're brand new and fresh this morning? Is each and every cell in your whole body awake and alive now? Today, you are who you are today. See? You're still me, but you're a newer version. Myself ten two years from now. It's so far away; it's almost impossible to imagine. Am I alone or is there a wonderful person next to me? Knowing me I'm sure you're causing all kinds of trouble for lots of different people. I'm sorry, I don't mean to, but it's all right. That's part of life too isn't it? You're not perfect but you've got a lot to give, so remember: I'll always be cheering you on.

-Faye

giphy.gif

Went to see the MHA movie today, felt like a big *** geek but I'm embracing it publicly now :lol: movie more so felt like a mad long episode through the most of it, but it progressed before the end. Got Deku vs Muscular vibes with more flair on the final fight

Don't know what I'd rate it exactly, somewhere 7-8/10 though.

Went to see the MHA movie today, felt like a big *** geek but I'm embracing it publicly now :lol: movie more so felt like a mad long episode through the most of it, but it progressed before the end. Got Deku vs Muscular vibes with more flair on the final fight

Don't know what I'd rate it exactly, somewhere 7-8/10 though.

Bruh wtf I did not know this jawn was playing in movie theaters lol. im going to see it tomorrow dolo. **** it

my hero really carrying the torch out here. proud to see. everyone I talk to likes it...all the old heads that Stan dragon ball z even rock with it...and some of them never gave Naruto a chance. it looks like my hero will have that number 1 spot out here in the west

finished perfect blue.

good movie but those rape scenes were kinda awkward/hard to watch.. even if its just an animation. ending was a good surprise too.

Back
Top Bottom