The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

my hero really carrying the torch out here. proud to see. everyone I talk to likes it...all the old heads that Stan dragon ball z even rock with it...and some of them never gave Naruto a chance. it looks like my hero will have that number 1 spot out here in the west
Did you end up going to see it?

Did anyone ever read Blade of the immortal? The English version was released by Dark horse comics back in early 2000. There is a live action version on Netflix right now, pretty dope movie. I'll have to check bleach and FMA out.

Did you end up going to see it?
Saw it last night!! The movie theater was packed lol. It was dope man...a little weird for me getting use to their English voices haha but the movie was solid
I’d give it like a 7/10 fight scenes at the end were fire but I had to pee so I was uncomfortable the whole time waiting for it to end :lol:

You guys have any suggestions for manga reading apps for iOS?

I recently got back from Japan and I miss the place so much already. |l

-Drew

Yall stay hyping my trash academia.
Caught myself catching up again.
.im convinced the author just cant write a good story for his side charachters...so predictable.

Say what yall wamt about the original big 3. But every chap was a bit of a surprise.
Yoyo better lose...

Just give me more Hawks
Tired of these whack *** kids. Mushroom girl....come on...

I recently got back from Japan and I miss the place so much already. |l

-Drew
I miss japan everyday. I have bern since march. Legit greatest place on earth thats not tropical

Leb. Where else do you post? I swear this is the only thread we're in together

This is the only one I consistently post in. Just read other threads that catch my eye usually. Is there some other threads I should be active in?

This was a decent chapter. Nothing bad, but nothing special. The ending makes things interesting, but also makes you very nervous, cause the writing has to be tight when it comes to time travel. The benefit of forward time travel, especially if it's only one way, is that you don't have to worry about plot holes as much. I could see Oden's wife using her life and a devil fruit to propel them 20 years forward and making the prophecy. Though so far it's been set up well from what we've seen of Momo and Kinemon, now that I think about it. But I didn't really consider it being an option until last chapter.

If Momo is already in Zou, where are the minks? I thought he was traveling with them.

I like Robin doing infiltration work. Hope she gets to have a big role in the arc. Zoro has disappeared again before Sanji can rub his new bounty in Zoro's face. We still have all the strawhats in the capital to get together. Now that I think about it, all the people outside of the capital and affluent areas would resent orochi, and word of Luffy giving them food would probably spread. We could easily have a civil war situation here. Also, Orochi probably brought Kaido into the country specifically to try and help prevent this prophecy. I hope Orochi has some strong samurai under him and it's not just Kaido's forces being used as the military strength of the country.

I feel like the pace of things has been pretty good and that the start of the arc has been good. I hope Oda keeps the writing tight and has this arc well planned out, especially since it'll be massive. It'd suck if it spiraled out of control, especially with the ambitious nature of time travel.

Saw it last night!! The movie theater was packed lol. It was dope man...a little weird for me getting use to their English voices haha but the movie was solid
I’d give it like a 7/10 fight scenes at the end were fire but I had to pee so I was uncomfortable the whole time waiting for it to end :lol:
Exact same score I gave. They have showings of the Japanese version, dunno if you knew that already

ZingBox or Manga Rock

Yall stay hyping my trash academia.
Caught myself catching up again.
.im convinced the author just cant write a good story for his side charachters...so predictable.

Say what yall wamt about the original big 3. But every chap was a bit of a surprise.
Yoyo better lose...

Just give me more Hawks
Tired of these whack *** kids. Mushroom girl....come on...

I miss japan everyday. I have bern since march. Legit greatest place on earth thats not tropical

I don't get why you think every chapter of a great manga has needed to be super hype. Just let people enjoy what they enjoy b - we know where you stand.

SNS
Interesting chapter I guess. Don't have a ton of faith that the author is going to wrap this up in a way that makes sense but I'll stick around.

I don't get why you think every chapter of a great manga has needed to be super hype. Just let people enjoy what they enjoy b - we know where you stand.

SNS
Interesting chapter I guess. Don't have a ton of faith that the author is going to wrap this up in a way that makes sense but I'll stick around.
You said what i said lol

My hero > whatever tdogg likes
You like My hero betta than YO Mamma
:rofl:
i kidd i kidd

This is the only one I consistently post in. Just read other threads that catch my eye usually. Is there some other threads I should be active in?

This was a decent chapter. Nothing bad, but nothing special. The ending makes things interesting, but also makes you very nervous, cause the writing has to be tight when it comes to time travel. The benefit of forward time travel, especially if it's only one way, is that you don't have to worry about plot holes as much. I could see Oden's wife using her life and a devil fruit to propel them 20 years forward and making the prophecy. Though so far it's been set up well from what we've seen of Momo and Kinemon, now that I think about it. But I didn't really consider it being an option until last chapter.

If Momo is already in Zou, where are the minks? I thought he was traveling with them.

I like Robin doing infiltration work. Hope she gets to have a big role in the arc. Zoro has disappeared again before Sanji can rub his new bounty in Zoro's face. We still have all the strawhats in the capital to get together. Now that I think about it, all the people outside of the capital and affluent areas would resent orochi, and word of Luffy giving them food would probably spread. We could easily have a civil war situation here. Also, Orochi probably brought Kaido into the country specifically to try and help prevent this prophecy. I hope Orochi has some strong samurai under him and it's not just Kaido's forces being used as the military strength of the country.

I feel like the pace of things has been pretty good and that the start of the arc has been good. I hope Oda keeps the writing tight and has this arc well planned out, especially since it'll be massive. It'd suck if it spiraled out of control, especially with the ambitious nature of time travel.

no thread I just like your insightfulness. Never see you around any of the Comic book movie stuff or anything.

mirio looks like the logo from the fallout games. Also making people uncomfortable when his clothes fall off during fighting.

Back
Top Bottom