pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well, it's a spinoff of the original series, and it's an OVA.

Overview, from codegeass.wikia.com
Spoiler [+]
It will be a side story set in a.t.b. 2017 in the European war-front and in the same world as the original Code Geass anime, where a unit made of boys and girls from Area 11 is sent into a military operation with a 5% chance of survival to rescue an allied unit left behind. The titular character and (presumably) main protagonist is named Akito Hyuga.

Code Geass is back. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well, it's a spinoff of the original series, and it's an OVA.

Overview, from codegeass.wikia.com
Spoiler [+]
It will be a side story set in a.t.b. 2017 in the European war-front and in the same world as the original Code Geass anime, where a unit made of boys and girls from Area 11 is sent into a military operation with a 5% chance of survival to rescue an allied unit left behind. The titular character and (presumably) main protagonist is named Akito Hyuga.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I started reading Wolf Guy Ookami No Monshou 2 days ago. 
pimp.gif

I caught up but I was wondering if any sites already translated past ch. 97? How often do they usually update new chapters? 

-Drew
I've been waiting for a new chapter for so long now.
tired.gif

pimp.gif

I caught up but I was wondering if any sites already translated past ch. 97? How often do they usually update new chapters? 

-Drew
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

I have been in hibernation for the past while, but to both of the points in your post (New -monogatari and full vers. of KS) =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Apoc sighting
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah man, I'm really impressed with KS early on. Need to put some more time in (I actually did fall asleep that night
laugh.gif
) but so far so good.

Nisemonogatari starting off on a great note as well. Senjougahara
devil.gif
And as always with the monogatari series, dat dialogue.

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

I have been in hibernation for the past while, but to both of the points in your post (New -monogatari and full vers. of KS) =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Apoc sighting
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah man, I'm really impressed with KS early on. Need to put some more time in (I actually did fall asleep that night
laugh.gif
) but so far so good.

Nisemonogatari starting off on a great note as well. Senjougahara
devil.gif
And as always with the monogatari series, dat dialogue.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

pimp.gif

-Drew
tired.gif
frown.gif
 Ungh.... I'm afraid to ask, but for how long? 
On a side note, has anyone read MPD Psycho? I wanted to know thoughts on it before I start reading. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

pimp.gif

-Drew
tired.gif
frown.gif
 Ungh.... I'm afraid to ask, but for how long? 
On a side note, has anyone read MPD Psycho? I wanted to know thoughts on it before I start reading. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

found a new manga that i like it's called Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School

5xrgqs.jpg

...seriously, who comes up with these titles?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, I just started watching the new Prince of Tennis 2 and I already hyped up. Definitely can't wait to see all the special techniques the elite level high schoolers will undoubtedly possess. 

Honestly, though, I really want Echizen to get owned big time. If there's one thing I never liked about the OG P.O.T, it's the fact that he never really got "handled." I understand that he's the main character and all, so he has to come out on top, but it's type corny and predictable when you KNOWWW Echizen is GOING to win...ALWAYS...smh...hopefully that super-elite h.schooler from Court #1 will teach him a lesson or two...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

found a new manga that i like it's called Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School

5xrgqs.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, I just started watching the new Prince of Tennis 2 and I already hyped up. Definitely can't wait to see all the special techniques the elite level high schoolers will undoubtedly possess. 

Honestly, though, I really want Echizen to get owned big time. If there's one thing I never liked about the OG P.O.T, it's the fact that he never really got "handled." I understand that he's the main character and all, so he has to come out on top, but it's type corny and predictable when you KNOWWW Echizen is GOING to win...ALWAYS...smh...hopefully that super-elite h.schooler from Court #1 will teach him a lesson or two...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

5xrgqs.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It might just be translation issues.
Look at how short the title looks in comparison to the English translation.
special-martial-arts-extreme-hell-private-high-school-l0.jpg

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

5xrgqs.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It might just be translation issues.
Look at how short the title looks in comparison to the English translation.
special-martial-arts-extreme-hell-private-high-school-l0.jpg

New chapters came out today while NT was down. hope you guys enjoyed your day.
laugh.gif

Naruto:
Spoiler [+]
so they're really gonna do a transformation jutsu next chaper? or is it just wishful thinking?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

OP:
Spoiler [+]
Finally on to the new world.
pimp.gif

New chapters came out today while NT was down. hope you guys enjoyed your day.
laugh.gif

Naruto:
Spoiler [+]
so they're really gonna do a transformation jutsu next chaper? or is it just wishful thinking?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

OP:
Spoiler [+]
Finally on to the new world.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom