The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yeah Skypeia is around start of the one chapter per episode. Currently it's like 1/2 a chapter per episode. You might want to check out the colored version of the manga. I know some people read the manga then go and watch the fights on Youtube after.
Colored would def be better than this black and white..where’s this at

SO I’m at skypiea arc in one piece..I know I’m late to the show lol but I love it so far. ANyways I just found this manga site called auto manga and tried to read some of the chapters because the fight in the upper yard has been stretching on for hours and hours like I’ve been watching the same thing thing happen for days. So the manga seems cool but I have to admit I like the animated version better it just drags on. I think I might switch back and forth possibly. How do you guys do it? Do you read or watch the anime and why do you prefer said method. Oh another cool bonus of the manga is the side stories in the beginning of the chapters , they should have integrated that’s into the anime somehow

I just watched the anime

Btw if youre at skypeia its about to get REALLY good lol

Have you seen any of the movies?

I just watched the anime

Btw if youre at skypeia its about to get REALLY good lol
Yea Sky was a dope *** concept in general with the dials and all that different stuff but man the fights took forever and like when it’d reach a climax like luffy climbing up to fight eneru then it’d switch to a whole different scene lol. LIke I’d be hype for a fight then the next thing you know they showing conis crying somewhere. But yea right now they’re at g8 marine base which Is not in the manga but ima watch it. I’ve been watching way too many episodes of this show a day since I started lol

G8 is a filler arc I believe
I think there's actually a couple filler arcs after Skypeia but after those there's some of the best episodes

Don't let those discourage you tho.

SUrprised to see that a buncha cats on niketalk all like one piece too lol..my babymom thought I was lame cuzz we’d be in bed and she would hear the little Japanese voices and make fun of me then I showed her a scene where black beard and luffy are yelling at the bartender (50 pies) (51 steaks) and so on and after that she started to watch it with me too lol and I’d be going to bed and she’s like one more episode

SUrprised to see that a buncha cats on niketalk all like one piece too lol..my babymom thought I was lame cuzz we’d be in bed and she would hear the little Japanese voices and make fun of me then I showed her a scene where black beard and luffy are yelling at the bartender (50 pies) (51 steaks) and so on and after that she started to watch it with me too lol and I’d be going to bed and she’s like one more episode

U seen any of the movies?

Thanks bro I’m bouta try to find the movie when I’m done working out. YouTube for the movies? What’s your IG bro ima follow u

WHO Is your guys fav character(s) ? Obvi I love luffy esp cuzz everyone makes him to seem dumb but then he’s such a bad *** and then will say some profound Ish out of the blue. I feeel like he plays dumb and or just doesn’t care More than him actually being slow. But I think zoro my fav dudes so stoic just a G. My fav scene so far with zoro is when he cuts the dude who’s made out of steel swords in alabasta

I just finished steins gate and really loved it.

My knowledge of anime is pretty limited.

Can you guys recommend something similar?
Also, is the movie and other series as good as the original series?

Thanks

Chaos;head , Robotics;note are other shows in the same "universe", but different "world lines". I'd recommend those if you like Steins;gate and want to continue in the same universe.

Thanks bro I’m bouta try to find the movie when I’m done working out. YouTube for the movies? What’s your IG bro ima follow u

For movies you can watch Strong World after the Thriller Bark arc, Film Z after Fishman island arc, and Film Gold after Dressrosa. The movie aren't canon, but that's where to watch them to avoid spoilers.

My favorites in the crew are Zoro, Robin, and Luffy. Robin I feel is super underutilized, but her dark humor is great. Outside the crew I'd have to think about it since there's so many I like. Least favorites in the crew are Chopper and Sanji.

Yea robin hasn’t done/said a lot yet cuzz she just joined before the skypiea arc but she seems pretty cool.. sanji gets on my nerves a lot..I fw usopp tho he be cracking me up

Just made it to Fishman Island arc.

Luffy and Zoro have new scars. I hope they show or explain how they received them. I like some of the new character designs for the crew. Hope this arc doesnt drag. I want to make it to Wayno Country already. I'm on episode 524.

Luffy and Zoro have new scars. I hope they show or explain how they received them. I like some of the new character designs for the crew. Hope this arc doesnt drag. I want to make it to Wayno Country already. I'm on episode 524.
Which scars do you mean?

Checked out Trigun - Badlands Rumble last night and pretty good movie I never heard of.

The guide SC kid SC kid posted looks legit so going to start watching One Piece again.

You've already seen how Luffy got his scar. The hit from Akainu. People are very divided on Fishman island as a whole, with most not enjoying it, but I think a lot of more recent viewers like it.

Why the rush to get to wano? It's a long time off. Having a rough idea of where the anime is, it'll be some time before it even gets animated.

Lol you not making it to Wano. No time soon. It wont even be animated til next year

What the. So what is the latest arc does Funimation and Crunchyroll have on their apps right now?!?!

Which scars do you mean?

Zoro on his eye, Luffy on his chest

You've already seen how Luffy got his scar. The hit from Akainu. People are very divided on Fishman island as a whole, with most not enjoying it, but I think a lot of more recent viewers like it.

Why the rush to get to wano? It's a long time off. Having a rough idea of where the anime is, it'll be some time before it even gets animated.

Yeah but Admiral Akianu punched a circular hole in Jeinbei through his back and his Luffy in his chest but luffy's scar is a "X" mark. Wouldn't Luffy's scar be circular, as well?!

they were?
I thought the fall of Danafall and the exile of the Sins happened around the same time 10 years ago. But a later episode cleared it up and said the Danafall incident happened 16 years ago. So Elizabeth is about 16 which makes Meliodas look like a bigger creep.

Back
Top Bottom