The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

On the tower fighting of Hunter x hunter now. i think about episode 27.
I like the dynamic so far between Gon and Killua. i like as of right now Killua is stronger but not trying to show how strong he really is right now.

When do I start getting hooked tho?
Gon v Hisoka in the tower

highlights from luffy vs kaido
celebrating-the-15-year-anniversary-of-allen-iverson-stepping-over-tyronn-lue-1465226566.jpg

I just finished steins gate and really loved it.

My knowledge of anime is pretty limited.

Can you guys recommend something similar?
Also, is the movie and other series as good as the original series?

Thanks

I just finished steins gate and really loved it.

My knowledge of anime is pretty limited.

Can you guys recommend something similar?
Also, is the movie and other series as good as the original series?

Thanks
The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
Erased
ReZero

I’ve seen zero only so far. It worth the watch it shows the alternate time line. It’s not as good as the original.

Well, I hope all the naysayers from the last chapter of OP have learned to wait a chapter or two before talking down the series. :lol:

As for the chapter
I sure hope Tama isn't actually dead, because Speed looked real rough there for a second. I feel like Luffy is gonna get away somehow. Maybe Law is gonna interfere or something.

He has too, don't see anyone really stepping up and having much of an impact
They don't call him the beast for nothing :smh:

I have about 11-12 episodes left of Seven Deadly Sins.

One thing that confused me is that the druid in love with Meliodas Da Gawd said Elizabeth was the reincarnation of Liz. Doesn’t make sense since both of them were alive at the same time.

I think I was more excited that they found a way to make money. That and the punch on Hisoka validated Gons potential and the hunter license process for me. I would rank the Phantom troupe arc #2 my favorite being Greed Island

i was sleeping on the promised neverland

im 20-something chapters in now and its amazing so far

One thing that confused me is that the druid in love with Meliodas Da Gawd said Elizabeth was the reincarnation of Liz. Doesn’t make sense since both of them were alive at the same time.
The explanation for this comes later

Kind of disappointed with this Kaido vs Luffy fight. All this hype for Kaido and he taken blows from Luffy like he’s on his level :rolleyes

But that attack from Kaido laid the smack down on Luffy like he was Obleisk the Tormentor from Yu-Gi-Oh! ON GAWD

Kind of disappointed with this Kaido vs Luffy fight. All this hype for Kaido and he taken blows from Luffy like he’s on his level :rolleyes

But that attack from Kaido laid the smack down on Luffy like he was Obleisk the Tormentor from Yu-Gi-Oh! ON GAWD

Kaido tanked all that **** without even using haki man :lol:

SO I’m at skypiea arc in one piece..I know I’m late to the show lol but I love it so far. ANyways I just found this manga site called auto manga and tried to read some of the chapters because the fight in the upper yard has been stretching on for hours and hours like I’ve been watching the same thing thing happen for days. So the manga seems cool but I have to admit I like the animated version better it just drags on. I think I might switch back and forth possibly. How do you guys do it? Do you read or watch the anime and why do you prefer said method. Oh another cool bonus of the manga is the side stories in the beginning of the chapters , they should have integrated that’s into the anime somehow

they were?

SO I’m at skypiea arc in one piece..I know I’m late to the show lol but I love it so far. ANyways I just found this manga site called auto manga and tried to read some of the chapters because the fight in the upper yard has been stretching on for hours and hours like I’ve been watching the same thing thing happen for days. So the manga seems cool but I have to admit I like the animated version better it just drags on. I think I might switch back and forth possibly. How do you guys do it? Do you read or watch the anime and why do you prefer said method. Oh another cool bonus of the manga is the side stories in the beginning of the chapters , they should have integrated that’s into the anime somehow

Glad you're enjoying it. Normally I'd recommend One Pace, but idk how much of the older arcs they have done. You can check and see though https://onepace.net/

It's basically a fan project that cuts out the extra padding in episodes to get it to as close as the manga pacing as possible, though usually the pacing issues are less noticable when people binge, they do start in Skypeia then carry on through the anime progressively getting worse.

When I first got into the series I watched it, then once caught up switched to reading it, and eventually went back to read from the beginning to see what was different. My preferred method for One Piece and most series these days is manga, but especially for One Piece. The anime has a habit of making Luffy look weaker than he actually is so that they can stretch things out and as you mentioned the cover stories, which the anime stopped doing after the Koby and Helmeppo training one. And I can't take the slow pacing anymore after reading the chapters and knowing what's happening.

OP anime is hot trash nowadays. used to be great. but once they started only doing like one chapter per eps and cut back on the animation a bit, :smh: show to a big hit. there's a vid on youtube explaining this in some detail.

That’s too bad it has to be like that, during the sky part is when I realized that it’s going really slow , like 5 episodes for one fight. It’s too bad because just in general I’d rather watch animated fights and stuff than read the comic book online . I might check out the one pace thing I read something about it online earlier today as well. I think ima just start watching the show during my free time then when it starts to ridiculously stretch stuff out switch to reading and Just go back and forth
OP anime is hot trash nowadays. used to be great. but once they started only doing like one chapter per eps and cut back on the animation a bit, :smh: show to a big hit. there's a vid on youtube explaining this in some detail.

That’s too bad it has to be like that, during the sky part is when I realized that it’s going really slow , like 5 episodes for one fight. It’s too bad because just in general I’d rather watch animated fights and stuff than read the comic book online . I might check out the one pace thing I read something about it online earlier today as well. I think ima just start watching the show during my free time then when it starts to ridiculously stretch stuff out switch to reading and Just go back and forth

Yeah Skypeia is around start of the one chapter per episode. Currently it's like 1/2 a chapter per episode. You might want to check out the colored version of the manga. I know some people read the manga then go and watch the fights on Youtube after.

Back
Top Bottom