The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Goblin Slayer is pretty good and it just started. Is Castlevania considered anime? I gotta watch the new season. If you bout that action, then Claymore and the OG Berserk are great.

I would say keep watchin HxH. Once you get to the Chimera Arc it definitely starts to get WAY better
I was going to drop h x h until phantom troupe. Kurapika brought me back in. Greed was ok... dodge ball was lit.
Training vs edward scissors hands was cool too

I stopped watching HxH right after they got to the 2nd stage of tests. It was just too slow not too funny and the action was little and boring.
For OP, I barely started and stopped after Luffy got the 3 member of his group the dude who cries during fights and has curly black long hair. I then took a break because I had catch up on Shameless :lol: .
AoT I still have to finish up the current season that also I took a break on :lol: .
Honestly I take lots of breaks in between shows :lol: :smh: .

skip HxH to episode 40, i wish somebody woulda told me that. then skip the Greed Island Arc (actually, watch the dodgeball episodes), and then u'r gonna have to choose n decide which episodes u skip during the Chimera Ant Arc because that **** drags on for a minute (this is assuming that you're like me... i could not stand HxH til the York New City Arc)

side note, for the One Piece fans;

I never ever condone skipping arcs in anime.

With that said... HxH i can see it being ok to skip a ton of Hunter exam and maybe even a few eps of york new york and greed.
You need almost none of the market buying stuff
And in greed i would have went about the entire game different but them training was crazy good

One Piece

The revolution is coming together nicely. Sanji is gonna Sanji though. :lol:

Luffy and Kid's competitive sides are funny. This is gonna be one hell of an alliance once things kick off. I hope Big Mom makes it over in time to team up with Kaido, that way we can see The Superpowers vs The Megapowers. :lol:

what episode of the chimera ant arc can i pick back up on skipping all the clutter? :lol:
i got like 8 episodes into that arc and almost last my mind LOL

E16B30DA-6667-47B4-9221-4FC058713B8A.png
61857D71-0CC9-48EA-95F5-C12EEE022A4C.png
0E1CC784-09EC-4199-AB99-8B05E3292164.png
Wanna make these..can u guys think of a better 4 letter word to put on the back..I wish there was space for 5...

that gomu almost looks like Tekashi 69 Gunmo and you are a huge fan.
I think Gear would look better cuz the way the dashes are is like japanese counting to 2 looks like Gear 2nd

that gomu almost looks like Tekashi 69 Gunmo and you are a huge fan.
I think Gear would look better cuz the way the dashes are is like japanese counting to 2 looks like Gear 2nd
Lol yea bro I fw my dawg luffy lol.. ima try gear and see what it look like I would do it in pink if they had pink

you didn't like the red, with yellow strip instead so it could look like his vest then the yellow slash?

you didn't like the red, with yellow strip instead so it could look like his vest then the yellow slash?
I did try red it ain’t look as good tho what I wish I coulda did was make the base shoe red then the small stripes on the outside of the stripe changed those to yellow with a red stripe inside so it’d be like the hat ,then the lace things gold like his buttons..if that makes sense..but I like how This came out. If I had bread like that I’d make a zoro one too. Too bad nobody gonna know what they are lol

The blue throws that red off a lot.
I like the red. Tho..maybe change the blue to a wheat and the bottom base blue

E16B30DA-6667-47B4-9221-4FC058713B8A.png
61857D71-0CC9-48EA-95F5-C12EEE022A4C.png
0E1CC784-09EC-4199-AB99-8B05E3292164.png
Wanna make these..can u guys think of a better 4 letter word to put on the back..I wish there was space for 5...
Can you only do the letters on one sneaker or both? Have you also thought about using Japanese characters? Cuz I was thinking that putting Mugi Wara (Straw Hat) would be cool. Or the Japanese characters 麦わら
(麦=Mugi) (わら=Wara) would be neat too.

Last edited:
I got this off a Reddit post, but the list of potential players in Wano is nuts.

* 8 of the 11 Supernovas (Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid, Killer, Hawkins, Drake, Apoo).
* The entire Straw Hat Pirates (Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook)
* The entire Heart Pirates (Bepo, Sachi, Penguin)
* Caribou as a prisoner.
* Kaido and his entire force.
* Most of the Mink tribe. (Inurashi, Nekomumashi, Carrot, and others)
* Possibly Kizaru since he was debating on whether to head to Wano or not. It's also been a minute since we saw any Marines relevant to an arc since Dressrosa (not counting Reverie).
* Big Mom guaranteed to head over there, most likely with crew members we really didn't get to see in action in WCI (like Snack, the decuplets, Smoothie, etc)
* Jinbe most likely arriving at a later time.
* Uncertain, but at least some of the Grand Fleet.

This arc (and maybe the one after) is shaping up to be something special.

Looks like the Manslayer could be another of Oden's retainers.

Caribou's in the prison as well I see. I wonder if he's given up the info on Shirahoshi yet.

It looks like Luffy and Kid both get to train in the prison, but it also looks like that they'll inspired a prison uprising. And Luffy's terrible lying face returns. It'd be interesting if Kid took out Queen to take his arm back, but I think Sanji will fight Queen still. I'm glad we're getting to see more of Kid though, I've liked him a lot since his introduction. Do you guys think we'll see the other Supernova's minus Bonney? I think the only ones missing are Capone and Bege. We haven't seen Killer, but I can't image he's too far away if Kid is here.

I'm a bit worried Orochi is like a spandam or buggy level chump with how scared he is of rebellion and just took credit for stuff to get his position. But it makes sense he'd strip the people of all weapons for rebellion. Hopefully these Kozuki samurai are impressive, cause Shinobu is hilariously bad at her job. Usopp, Penguin, Sachi, and Bepo are all passing out the flyers, and Sanji is doing his own thing.

I wonder if Nami and company will try to steal the weapons shipment and if they'll run into Jack when doing so.

Excited for what's next in wano.

Back
Top Bottom