The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

DE20DBBA-0426-4DE7-BB22-1C9EA01A1D41.png
“I’m.................................................................

SO COOL!!!”

I like crunch roll cuzz I can take screen shots and I don’t have ads, unlike Hulu. Anyways after hxh was over (which I really Fing miss)
I’ve been watching mostly one piece, and some rage of bahamut (genesis), and Toriko. Thanks for the suggestions y’all both of the former shows I get my creature fix from lol.
THink ima try to watch some of the other anime by the hunterxhunter guy . How was it if you all watched it?

I like crunch roll cuzz I can take screen shots and I don’t have ads, unlike Hulu. Anyways after hxh was over (which I really Fing miss)
I’ve been watching mostly one piece, and some rage of bahamut (genesis), and Toriko. Thanks for the suggestions y’all both of the former shows I get my creature fix from lol.
THink ima try to watch some of the other anime by the hunterxhunter guy . How was it if you all watched it?
if youw anna change it up go with shokugeki no soma. just to not have all fighting and something fun.
also if you feeling froggy and wanna laugh / have fun.............. "Prison School'

The first episode of Mob Psycho 100 was boring but its slowly getting better now.

I've never read the manga. Don't know anything about this anime outside of my friend's word of mouth.

I'm kinda disappointed that he's only fighting spirits. Will he fight other psychics?

Last edited:
The first episode of Mob Psycho 100 was boring but its slowly getting better now.

I've never read the manga. Don't know anything about this anime outside of my friend's word of mouth.

I'm kinda disappointed that he's only fighting spirits. Will he fight other psychics?
Give it some time. Really good show.

Just re-watched FMA:B for the first time since like, 2011? I'm now actually doubting that I'd even watched it all the way through, because it had a crazy impact on me this go around. Starts off slow IMO but then (as everyone else here undoubtedly knows) it develops into one of the most well-put together stories I've ever seen. The chess motif is so strong within the story, and you really begin to think of all of the different groups and factions as pieces on one giant chessboard, constantly moving and positioning. Now my second favorite anime / manga of all time, just below HxH

Just re-watched FMA:B for the first time since like, 2011? I'm now actually doubting that I'd even watched it all the way through, because it had a crazy impact on me this go around. Starts off slow IMO but then (as everyone else here undoubtedly knows) it develops into one of the most well-put together stories I've ever seen. The chess motif is so strong within the story, and you really begin to think of all of the different groups and factions as pieces on one giant chessboard, constantly moving and positioning. Now my second favorite anime / manga of all time, just below HxH
What’s that?

RIP hughes....til this day that scene hurts me to my soul

The other show by the creator of Hunter x Hunter is Yu yu Hakusho. It's a great show as well, one of my favorites.

How you feeling about One Piece currently?

The other show by the creator of Hunter x Hunter is Yu yu Hakusho. It's a great show as well, one of my favorites.

How you feeling about One Piece currently?
I posted further up the page about it. Luffy just blasted out the front door of impel down. I mean it’s def my 2nd fav show, the pace just gets me frustrated sometimes and like we’re in impel down and everyone’s telling luffy to go and hurry up and he keeps trying to fight everyone lol. Other than a few Pet peeves tho I love it. My babymama said she forgot about the rest of the crew and the story would be fine with just luffy going on adventures and meeting weird characters and sometimes teaming up with them lol. I disagree because zoro is probably tied with luffy and killua as my favorite anime protagonists. I’m also interested in the rest of the crews side stories right now and I hope I get to see what happens instead of just showing them meet up somewhere later.

What’s that?
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

ALSO - MHA:
MHA is getitng crazy - super hyped about the revelations that are (admittedly) trickling out here. Use of Shinso's quirk was foreseen but still excellent. There are some SUPER interesting theories about how Deku's quirk may relate to the "Quirk Singularity". It's been mentioned twice so far: first during the arc with the provisional license addtl classes, when they're dealing with the bad little kids, and second during the dream sequence where the First Holder said they're long past the singularity. Anyone have any thoughts about this? Also really curious about what the holder truly means by him not being alone...what does he want Deku to do? What does he mean by needing to think about using his power???

I posted further up the page about it. Luffy just blasted out the front door of impel down. I mean it’s def my 2nd fav show, the pace just gets me frustrated sometimes and like we’re in impel down and everyone’s telling luffy to go and hurry up and he keeps trying to fight everyone lol. Other than a few Pet peeves tho I love it. My babymama said she forgot about the rest of the crew and the story would be fine with just luffy going on adventures and meeting weird characters and sometimes teaming up with them lol. I disagree because zoro is probably tied with luffy and killua as my favorite anime protagonists. I’m also interested in the rest of the crews side stories right now and I hope I get to see what happens instead of just showing them meet up somewhere later.

Might be time to make the jump to One Pace for this arc and the next arc if the pacing is the biggest issue.

i stopped watching yuyu hakusho after like 15 episodes. in those 15 eps, there were 0 good ones, n maaaaan that main character reminds me of a super lame version of yamcha. anyways, im not gonna bother watchin it im dismissing it as "rough draft to HxH" since i see parallel character design and certain concepts or plotpoints

Ohhhhhhhhh my God.

The ending to Mob Psycho 100 was soooooooo anticlimactic!

Why did no one warn me!

All that build up. For that!

th

First if all, Happy New Year everyone. Second of all, new One Piece is out. :lol: :pimp:

Wow, this chapter is packed with things that are happening. Franky couldn't find the blueprints, Zoro is palling around with a thief looking foo that probably stole the prints :lol:, Robin is in with Orochi, Orochi shot a member of CP-0 without fear, and X-Drake, PageOne, and Hawkins are looking for Sanji and Law. Happy New Year's indeed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom