The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

binged through mob psycho 100 so i could watch season 2 this season, it was really good. animation in the fight scenes was crazy. i can see why some ppl put it ahead of one punch man

so far this season i have

mob psycho season 2
boogiepop
the promised neverland
kakegurui season 2

on my list. heard shield hero is worth checking out too

boogiepop's opening is some heat btw

it would be best to go into the promised neverland blind imo

for the ppl who like the strategic, mystery (in terms of the world around the characters) aspects of attack on titan i think you'll like it a lot

promised neverland's first episode was great :pimp:

that final image of
mom holding the little bunny :nerd:

response has been great so far seems like everyone loved it. highly recommend it for anyone looking for something to watch this season. it reminds me a lot of attack on titan in terms of the mysteries and secrets of the world, the characters strategizing etc

I will eventually give the show a shot, but that thumbnail gives me Naruto vibes.

There's almost no similarity between the two, but that thumbnail does look a little shounen-ish now that you mention it :lol:

I recommend moving it up your list of things to watch. Season 2 kicked off strong.

There's a new show this season called Dororo that some of you might be interested in. The first episode seemed quite promising.

JUST finished the war at marine ford. It was def the bet battle yet in OP. My babymama normally gets bored of the long drawn out fights but she loved this one too. Then after that they had a collaboration with toriko which was cool af. Cuzz I been watching toriko too. Thanks to your guys recommendations

Im slowly joining the jump force hype train. All the IG post about it. Charachters. Im super intrigued now. Beta jan 18th

Side note just watched a kingvader video. Mad cheesy.
Ill stick to supreme dream and daquan wiltshire

Last edited:
Oh boy, the hype train arc is starting in JoJo pt.5 :pimp:

The Grateful Dead and Beach Boys are no joke. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom