The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New One piece is out
Interesting chapter this week, and im not just talking about the bathhouse. :lol:
I feel like Hyogoro is gonna regain his former strength soon and recruit all the people they need for whats coming up. That is, if he and Luffy can get out of this jam in one piece. And who's the guy in the cage? I'm blanking on him right now.

New One piece is out
Interesting chapter this week, and im not just talking about the bathhouse. :lol:
I feel like Hyogoro is gonna regain his former strength soon and recruit all the people they need for whats coming up. That is, if he and Luffy can get out of this jam in one piece. And who's the guy in the cage? I'm blanking on him right now.
me too, but i feel like he was talked about before. leb13 leb13 would know.
next week may be interesting. lol and where sanji sneak off too

This arc is pitiful man...why is that dude guarding the keys????

Why does something this corny have to advance the plot???

Something as serious as luffy being in Prison(**** we’ve been reading the last 10-15 chapters) is basically being remedied by the fact that a crab couldn’t walk sideways....this has to be a troll. Maybe Oda will make it to where Raizo doesn’t free him with those keys. Because right now if THATS how luffy gets out im done...I’m going on hiatus.

Zoro getting his swords stolen AGAIN?? AND OFFSCREEN?? What sense does that make?? Boy oh boy...this chapter is just terrible

me too, but i feel like he was talked about before. leb13 leb13 would know.
next week may be interesting. lol and where sanji sneak off too

He was the one who killed the guy earlier by spitting the fishbones out. I believe Kine'mon mentioned him along with denjiro Ashura Doji aka Shutenmaru as 3 of the standout red scabbards.

Sanji definitely went to the bath house. I'm really wondering if Oda is going to make sure Sanji and Zoro don't meet until the new bounties come out and Zoro's is higher than Sanji's. That'd be great.

Not sure if Hyougoro will regain his old strength, but it'd be cool if he could still exert political influence. But Oda does love strong old men, so I wouldn't be surprised if he turned into a monster once properly fed and he regained his spirit.

This chapter was fun. The tension for the arc still hasn't hit yet, Oda is definitely keeping it light for now. Oda isn't great at extended underlying tension anyway, so if he can pick his points and make the tension really heavy in short spurts I'll be happy, especially if it isn't strawhat death cliffhangers cause no one takes those seriously.

This arc is pitiful man...why is that dude guarding the keys????

Why does something this corny have to advance the plot???

Something as serious as luffy being in Prison(**** we’ve been reading the last 10-15 chapters) is basically being remedied by the fact that a crab couldn’t walk sideways....this has to be a troll. Maybe Oda will make it to where Raizo doesn’t free him with those keys. Because right now if THATS how luffy gets out im done...I’m going on hiatus.

Zoro getting his swords stolen AGAIN?? AND OFFSCREEN?? What sense does that make?? Boy oh boy...this chapter is just terrible

One Piece has always had this light hearted stuff. But this was definitely about showing how competent Raizo is more so than showing off Kaido's low level crew mates. The great part is they actually saw Raizo. It looks like he had to actually know a few of the guards out to get the keys and they noticed that the keys he put in were fake so that they could actually start a search.

The thing is the Luffy in prison plotline was never taken seriously. The strawhats never saw it as a real problem, just assuming he'd escape easily. Luffy never took it seriously saying he was only there to train. He's been undermining the guards and the prison rules while giving all the people hope which subverts the purpose of the prison. The mistake was not putting him in a cage like they did Kawamatsu, but Kaidou's crew has been arrogant, but outside of a select few headliners and the calamities hasn't been great.

The thing is, I think with Queen and the Warden there, Raizo won't be able to get to Luffy. The only way is if the keys also unlock Kawamatsu's cage then there's the opening because Kawamatsu could attack Queen, assuming he's of similar power as Shutenmaru who was able to match up with Jack for a bit.. Or if Chopper and Big Mom arrive there's the other chance. But in the current situation without an opening Raizo alone shouldn't be able get to Luffy to free him.

I do hope the big mom coming to the jail plot line backfires spectacularly and throws everything into chaos.

Agree that it's dumb Oda had Zoro get his sword stolen. It's a weird way to keep him from reconnecting with Sanji and company. Hopefully the outcome of it is worth it.

the promised neverland

so damn happy emma will finally learn musica isnt good

she been going on and on about how not all demons are bad now she finally gon eat crow

Yo, I'm distraught. They took Masterani.me away from me :wow::sick:

I wasn't prepared to have my 1080p streams plug just yanked from under me like this.

I just... I wasn't built to handle this loss today, dawgs. I just wanted to watch some episode 9s.

the promised neverland

so damn happy emma will finally learn musica isnt good

she been going on and on about how not all demons are bad now she finally gon eat crow
Seems like there's way more to the story then Musica just being "good" or "bad". I really want to know what's up with her "cursed blood" or whatever. That face Norman made was such a good payoff though...really curious how he handles the information. Also having faith that he wasn't actively withholding this info just so Emma and Ray would go along with his plan.

Seems like there's way more to the story then Musica just being "good" or "bad". I really want to know what's up with her "cursed blood" or whatever. That face Norman made was such a good payoff though...really curious how he handles the information. Also having faith that he wasn't actively withholding this info just so Emma and Ray would go along with his plan.

i meant bad in the sense that she eats humans but made it seem like she and her friend didnt

I think the whole cursed blood thing means that she actually doesn't eat humans and can hold her form without doing so a.k.a. the key to Norman's plan failing

but didnt they show her eat humans after emma and them left?

like she may not have to but she just likes to?

but didnt they show her eat humans after emma and them left?

like she may not have to but she just likes to?
Nah I don't think they did. They showed Sungjoo talking about eventually only eating "free-range" humans but I don't think she even agreed with that internally.

YO if anybody wants to read 34-36 of HXH, the 3 volumes after the anime ended, I have them on my viz account and u can login and read

One Piece is out
Omg Sanji. He actually went and did it. The madman. :lol:
That super model level body is definitely killer though.
As for Luffy, I'm sure he can just use armament haki around his neck to prevent the blades from decapitating him. I wonder if he's gonna just go head to head with Queen now.
And Sanji looks like he's about to have some fun getting his sword back, as well as all those other weapons.

I dunno how I feel about the new JoJo... its just getting way too flamboyant. The original is still the best, by far. One of my favorites series of all time.

What I’m currently watching on CrunchyRoll
2D110EC9-74B3-437E-89F7-13D97EE2B35D.jpeg

I dunno how I feel about the new JoJo... its just getting way too flamboyant. The original is still the best, by far. One of my favorites series of all time.
The more flagrant the characters, the better the writing in Jojo. :lol:

What I’m currently watching on CrunchyRoll
2D110EC9-74B3-437E-89F7-13D97EE2B35D.jpeg
Gamers was a good series
Currently watching "Diamond is Unbreakable". They at the Death Queen.
Death Queen? God the non copyright names are terrible. :lol:

Yo lily the mini giant was super lit! My babymom and I both loved her and thought she would be perfect on the crew, she could turn luffy into a giant Astro boy too. Prolly the coolest side chick I’ve seen in the series and she wasn’t even canon.
99DA5308-BB20-49AB-9FA4-1F5240541BC7.png
2960FA8A-09C0-4C3D-B2B0-84D06A4DDEED.png

Just came in here to say that this week's episode of Mob Psycho 100 might be one of the best episodes of any anime I've seen. Just wall to wall action from beginning to end.

Back
Top Bottom