The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

it just felt like a beating to get through and not enough of a reward at the end for enduring it and being patient with idiotic main character

i stopped reading the manga cuz i want my initial feelings of surprise/shock/cliffhangers to be experienced in the anime. ill never get to feel
shanks at reverie
the same way i experienced every other plot twist in the anime. i mean yea i got shook in the manga but i wouldve been like WTF in the anime but now since i already know it's happening it aint gon hit as hard

i stopped reading the manga cuz i want my initial feelings of surprise/shock/cliffhangers to be experienced in the anime. ill never get to feel
shanks at reverie
the same way i experienced every other plot twist in the anime. i mean yea i got shook in the manga but i wouldve been like WTF in the anime but now since i already know it's happening it aint gon hit as hard
I know that sentiment. I used to be like that but now I use the manga as a preview of what's to come in the anime (if one is airing). Knowing that a good fight or something crazy in general is coming leaves me looking forward to seeing it animated. Stuff like Zoro vs Pika, Luffy vs Katakuri, or even All Might vs AFO were better for me because I was looking forward to them.

Was good nt anime fam?!

Been watching more toriko than one piece lately I FW it even though the all around plot isn’t there, as far as episode for episode it’s more packed into an episode than 15 episodes of one fight.

Promised neverland is super lit and makes me anxious af, that show really keeps me on edge.

Been missing HxH, watched some yuyu, it’s nothing like It but it’s ok too, reminds me of dragon ball. So I just bought the manga on VIZ for HxH, the chapter right after the show cut off . Gonna be my first real manga reading experience I’ll report back.

Side note anybody know an anime similar to Harry Potter? I just listened to all the books on audible at work over the last month after my mom kept Raving about em and they’re pretty intriguing forreal

Was good nt anime fam?!

Been watching more toriko than one piece lately I FW it even though the all around plot isn’t there, as far as episode for episode it’s more packed into an episode than 15 episodes of one fight.

Promised neverland is super lit and makes me anxious af, that show really keeps me on edge.

Been missing HxH, watched some yuyu, it’s nothing like It but it’s ok too, reminds me of dragon ball. So I just bought the manga on VIZ for HxH, the chapter right after the show cut off . Gonna be my first real manga reading experience I’ll report back.

Side note anybody know an anime similar to Harry Potter? I just listened to all the books on audible at work over the last month after my mom kept Raving about em and they’re pretty intriguing forreal
Little Witch Academia?

220 chapters and Class UA are still in their first yr?

At this rate it's going to take 1000 chapters for them to finish school

I tried watching Devilman Crybaby cuz I heard it won anime of the yr. I gave it two episodes. It's just not for me.

Idk, Father and his Humulculi are very strong
This is my issue. Father is ridiculously strong. You really can't sleep on the Akatsuki either, if only because of Pain, Itachi and Obito / Madara. Really difficult to say who's coming out on top out of the three of them.

Its basically Father vs Chrollo vs pain. I think once they figure out pain they can take em out. The question is how strong is chrollo really.
Im not disnissing itachi. But i figure with nen they can find a way around genjutsu. The black flame will be a problem tho

Kingdom

If you're not reading it, you should be.
My dude Shousha, I hate it had to be him.... All to save the dude with the only haircut stupider than that dude from Zhao with the lego hair, Shunshinjun I think his name is.

Kanto and this new crop of people better be great assets going forward. Although they have hinted at Kanto having tons of potential. Also, where are Gin and Tan, the archer bros? They haven't been used since they saved Kanto and the infantry early on in the 1st conflict with Gyou'un. I wonder if Ten has any plans for them.

Also if Shin gets to Chogaryu (sp?) this quickly, what's next, will he move to another battlefield to confront Banaji, will Gyou'un come out, will Kyou kai get to take someone out?

This war has been slowly coming a long and Shin and Kyou Kai and AkaKin will get a lot of shine the next few chapters I think.

I don't think word has gotten to Riboku yet about Gyou losing all their food either. That'll be a nice shake up when he finds out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom