The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Punk hazard has been such a welcome change in comparison to fish man island(which took me almost 2 months to get through) . The latter was so drawn out and boring, and punk hazard has been cool with only 1 episode long but exciting battles

fairy tail is good for a little .good characters. good fights. but it gets way too predictable

One Piece is out
Luffy is out here practicing his haki projection while he's supposed to be fighting for survival. :lol:
Zoro vs. Kamazo was neat. And Gyukimaru doesn't know when to chill and let Zoro protect the girls. :lol:
But for real though, him using Santoryu in front of everyone is gonna trigger some sort of flashback for everyone involved. Everyone seemed way too familiar with his sword style.

While im here, the new chapter of Dr. Stone was kinda emotional.
Why did home girl have to raise so many flags there at the end by saying that this was gonna be the last time they were gonna be together before the exploration crew set sail. :lol: :smh:
This chapter was also a good way to do a time skip without actually skipping a lot of time. Just show highlights while moving forward.

CFE90994-725C-423C-A245-F1BFAB054C05.jpeg

Yeah....and just like that I’m back invested in wano. SHEESH

Gonna checkout Boogiepop and Others and The Rising of a Shield Hero. The crunchyroll app for fire tv keeps freezing though.

One Piece is out
Luffy is out here practicing his haki projection while he's supposed to be fighting for survival. :lol:
Zoro vs. Kamazo was neat. And Gyukimaru doesn't know when to chill and let Zoro protect the girls. :lol:
But for real though, him using Santoryu in front of everyone is gonna trigger some sort of flashback for everyone involved. Everyone seemed way too familiar with his sword style.
this may be the first time he's gotten injured since the time skip

i like shield hero it's cliché n can get cheesy but it doesnt make me feel despicable towards the show, which a lotta shows tend to do to me. so im enjoying it

Literally never heard of this before, but after doing some research, apparently it coming to Netflix is a huge deal?

Man I'm still relatively new to anime compared to you guys

As far as I know it's never come out here in the US. You would've had to illegally stream or buy blu rays from Japan so can you blame a guy :rofl:

It used to be on Adult Swim (maybe the late-night Toonami as well) back in the day.

This is just the first time it's ever been available for legal streaming if I'm not mistaken.

I rarely rewatch a show but I'll probably binge it on Netflix because I barely remember it.

I'll watch when it comes out on Netflix

I hope it meets the hype

Apparently this is supposed to be the godfather of anime or some ****

Back
Top Bottom