The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

How have you never heard of the greatest anime piece of media in the history of humanity?

too many ppl cappin with this 'greatest anime' ****... my brother told me watch Gin Tama and to endure the first 100 episodes... i said what... 100 episodes before it gets good good? how tf u gon tell me it's one of the best when the first HUNDRED episodes are mid?? i can't take anime reviewers serious, it's like the grading scale drops just because it's anime

This trailer makes me more excited that the anime is coming. :pimp:

why do the characters look like they're in front of a green screen? the background don't even blend with them wtf. it's like those yu gi oh games on game boy advance where in the dialogue screen the character is all the way to the front and the background is completely diff color and way back

What the hell is this !!
The show is called RE:Zero. It was a really good Isekai anime that came out a few years ago. They just announced a second season today.

This animation looks godly. I hope there is a lot of action in this anime
Yeah, this show is gonna be great. As for the action, there will be. there will also be lots of comedy, which I am looking forward to.

Not only this but My Teenage romance comedy Snafu is also coming back for another season. Today’s been a great day for announcements
Yup. This year is shaping up to be a good one. Romcom Snafu, RE:Zero, OPM, and some others I forget are coming this year. :pimp:

Also, if you’re not watching DORORO you’re playing yourself!! Best anime this season next to the promised neverland.

Also, if you’re not watching DORORO you’re playing yourself!! Best anime this season next to the promised neverland.
It is very good.
The episodes where they met the girl that takes care of the orphans got me good. Poor Hyakkimaru. :smh:

Well I'll be damned. Some great announcements recently.

Didn't expect to see RE: Zero get a second season any time soon, but I guess 3 years is a decent amount of time. Just glad it didn't fall into the sea of light novel adaptations that were one and done.

Probably won't watch Dr. Stone just like I didn't watch Promised Neverland (if I'm far in the manga, I can't get myself to go back to the start of the story with the anime lately), but hopefully they do that one justice.

It is very good.
The episodes where they met the girl that takes care of the orphans got me good. Poor Hyakkimaru. :smh:

Yeah that had me hurt. Did you see the episode with dororo’s backstory. Man that **** was amazing. The dad was a g

i gotta start watching promise neverland. every episode i watch i say.. i gotta see what happens next.

Yeah but people looked at what the studio who put out OPM season 1 are releasing soon and their animation isn’t impressive either. I really had no idea that animation studios were so understaffed like that.

I can't wait for this film. Seeing Bondrewd animated is gonna be so hype. :pimp:

Check out @Crunchyroll’s Tweet:

Last edited:
Man this Chimera Ant arc in Hunter Hunter (2011) is wild
Every arc so far has had a really different distinct feel to it but it still flows together very naturally. Filler has been almost non-existant as well. I think there have only been 2 or 3 episodes that stood out to me as largely just being a recap.

I didn't really watch anime until the last ~1,5 year or so, other than the Dragon Ball and some of the Gundam series. Been missing out on a lot of greatness :smh:
Started off with Death Note and was immediately hooked. Recently finished bingewatching through Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and now going through Hunter x Hunter.

Based on what I'm reading it sounds like I should definitely check out The Promised Neverland next.

Shing02 has a tour for a tribute to nujabes. for the encore he performed "battle cry" from samurai champloo which was produced by nujabes but im sure yall knew that. here's a vid i recorded. fans went nuts when the beat first dropped (not recorded)

Tower of God is back by the way in case any of you missed it. Baam looking crazy strong. I think season 3 is gonna be crazy based on how it's shaping up so far, but I'm sure it will develop in ways I don't expect as well, which is also exciting.

tdogg2k tdogg2k definitely check out ToG I think you'd like it a lot. The art is rough in season 1, but the story is excellent, then from season 2 onward the art drastically improves. That tends to be what stops most people from getting into it.

Tower of God is back by the way in case any of you missed it. Baam looking crazy strong. I think season 3 is gonna be crazy based on how it's shaping up so far, but I'm sure it will develop in ways I don't expect as well, which is also exciting.

tdogg2k tdogg2k definitely check out ToG I think you'd like it a lot. The art is rough in season 1, but the story is excellent, then from season 2 onward the art drastically improves. That tends to be what stops most people from getting into it.
I read season 1 and did like it, just need to get to season 2

I read season 1 and did like it, just need to get to season 2
Oh dope, yeah Season 2 is really long. It just ended a month or so ago and season 3 just started. Season 2 can be a bit up and down, but being able to marathon it will help a lot. But season 2 introduces more powers and expands the scale of powers drastically along with the world. Season 1 is really contained in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom