The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

OPM
i was wondering where our hero was the whole time the building getting wrecked.
was mad it ended the way it did.
I wonder if Shiryu wants to become a hero now. would he be High A rank? or low S?

Shuiryu doesn’t appear again in the manga or the web toon which sucks.

Watchdog Man. :smokin

Ep left me wanting more. Can’t wait to see Saitama wash all those monster fools and them not understand how damn strong he is. :lol:

who's suppose to be stronger, these monsters. or that alien dude who came from space in season 1

I watched uc gundam
& mobile suit gundam is my fav
Domon Kashu was that dude

It’s kind of depressing to think about the grim fate of gundam pilots throughout the series. I was so a young viewer, now I’m like :smh::ohwell:
not even gonna lie when i saw this post i thought of Double Z Kamile and the end Chars counter attack. :smh:

Makes sense. This arc was HORRIBLE - completely fell off of a cliff. You can't check out for what is supposed to be a major arc and just expect things to continue.

They mentioned somewhere that they might make a sequel series after this ends. Lets hope they do. I want to know more about this world.

They mentioned somewhere that they might make a sequel series after this ends. Lets hope they do. I want to know more about this world.
Normally I'd be with you, but with how poorly this arc was handled I have no confidence in a sequel series. Maybe if the series ends with Soma saying you Nakiri's got too many issues I'm done with y'all, then travels the world and the sequel is that. Otherwise if it has anything to do with the school I'm not sure it'll be good.

Normally I'd be with you, but with how poorly this arc was handled I have no confidence in a sequel series. Maybe if the series ends with Soma saying you Nakiri's got too many issues I'm done with y'all, then travels the world and the sequel is that. Otherwise if it has anything to do with the school I'm not sure it'll be good.
you wouldn't want a prequel of sorts?

Watching One Punch Man S2 gives me a headache at this point. I wanna throw in the towel and just read the manga, but I still keep coming back :smh: :lol:

I feel like I notice every single still-frame, loop, blank background, odd sound effect, ect. and I care more than I would for other series because Studio Bones just spoiled me with Mob Psycho S2

I can tell that there was something to be some weight to Suiryu's struggle this episode but none of that **** landed for me. Son with the unibrow just got annoying real fast.

OP
told y'all its litty!!! zoro washed a vice captain....if you not captain level or high dont try my guy OK!!! kyoshiro lookin strong but he bout to get that work too!

OP
told y'all its litty!!! zoro washed a vice captain....if you not captain level or high dont try my guy OK!!! kyoshiro lookin strong but he bout to get that work too!
that was actually exciting to know.
but at the same time, we dont know if this smile stuff when your laughing makes you weaker or not

Back
Top Bottom