The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

For me, the one's i'm gonna watch are:

KImetsu no Yaiba (Cont. from spring season)
Fire Force
Pick up Girls in Dungeons S2
Dr. Stone
Scientific Accelerator
Tejina Sempai

I'll check out some random ones here and there too to see how they are.

Last edited:
So was talking with some homies about attack on titan and the best anime ever conversation of like the Mount Rushmore of anime came up. I don’t know if it’s prisoner of the moment especially cause it hasn’t ended yet but I said there’s a good chance when it’s all said in done attack on titan could be up there and have one of those spots.

Y’all think there’s chance when it’s all saif it down it could be for example Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and Attack on Titan as the mouth Rushmore of anime?

I haven't watched evangelion in a really long time but didn't the ending not make sense?

Those convos are pointless, like what you like and vice versa. I enjoy way more than 4 shows/films

I mean yea of course but we was just talkin just to talk not saying those the only ones worth watching but what could be considered the best. Just shooting the **** not takin it too seriously :lol:

I haven't watched evangelion in a really long time but didn't the ending not make sense?

They ran out of budget on the TV show so the final two episodes take place within shinjis mind while Instrumentality is taking place. I’ve come to appreciate it over time :lol:

If you ever do end up rewatching the show, you have to see The End of Evangelion too. It’s happens concurrently with the final two episodes and shows us what is actually happening.

Last edited:
Evangelion was amazing but a total mind ****. The End film was a little disturbing but I was pretty unsatisfied after watching it. Wish they would of just did the ending the used for the manga or continued like the light novel with the time skip

Evangelion was amazing but a total mind ****. The End film was a little disturbing but I was pretty unsatisfied after watching it. Wish they would of just did the ending the used for the manga or continued like the light novel with the time skip

Anno works himself into a depression every time he works on Eva, that’s how we ended up the TV ending and Eva 3.0. He seems to be in a better place now so let’s see how the new final movie comes out next year :lol:

Anno works himself into a depression every time he works on Eva, that’s how we ended up the TV ending and Eva 3.0. He seems to be in a better place now so let’s see how the new final movie comes out next year :lol:
Shinji and the cast have been through alot, I haven't seen any of the films but they minds as well be a completely new series at this point. I just want peaceful or atleast a complete ending for once.

Curious to see how this turns out, since its a series it should be alot more faithful to the book since the film had to fit everything in a single run time. Surprised Supreme didn't release the jacket

Need some new animes to watch! currently at stardust crusaders Egypt in jojo and bout 800 in to one piece. I like to switch it up though,wanna have one or two more add to the list. I might resume watching yu yu hakusho. Some shows I like along with what I posted are
Attack on titan(caught up)
HxH(fav of all time period)
How to not get laid in a dungeon or whatever.
Toriko( watched a bunch of episodes but really feel like the little sidekick would be better as a girl , he doesn’t fight and just cries I think it would be a way better dynamic)
Promised neverland( stopped watching when my babymom left cuzz that was our weekly show)

Any recommendations? I took a lot of your guys recommendations last time and was glad I did especially for jojo

Need some new animes to watch! currently at stardust crusaders Egypt in jojo and bout 800 in to one piece. I like to switch it up though,wanna have one or two more add to the list. I might resume watching yu yu hakusho. Some shows I like along with what I posted are
Attack on titan(caught up)
HxH(fav of all time period)
How to not get laid in a dungeon or whatever.
Toriko( watched a bunch of episodes but really feel like the little sidekick would be better as a girl , he doesn’t fight and just cries I think it would be a way better dynamic)
Promised neverland( stopped watching when my babymom left cuzz that was our weekly show)

Any recommendations? I took a lot of your guys recommendations last time and was glad I did especially for jojo

Demon slayer
Dororo
One punch man

if you haven’t seen:
Ruroni Kenshin
Bleach
Naruto
Kill la Kill
Akama Ga Kill
Berserk 1997
World trigger
My hero academia
Neon genesis evangelion
Samurai 7
Sengoku tsubasara
Tokyo ghoul
Death note
Full metal alchemist brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Psycho pass
Samurai champloo
Afro samurai

Theres so many more I’m not thinking of right now

Demon slayer
Dororo
One punch man

if you haven’t seen:
Ruroni Kenshin
Bleach
Naruto
Kill la Kill
Akama Ga Kill
Berserk 1997
World trigger
My hero academia
Neon genesis evangelion
Samurai 7
Sengoku tsubasara
Tokyo ghoul
Death note
Full metal alchemist brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Psycho pass
Samurai champloo
Afro samurai

Theres so many more I’m not thinking of right now
I watched world trigger (was meh)
Started watching bebop,might try again.
Watched death note movie,will check out anime.
Is naruto really good? I mean obvi I hear about it all the time, is it worth it?
One punch man was cool I watched a few eps will check out more
What’s Dororo?

I watched world trigger (was meh)
Started watching bebop,might try again.
Watched death note movie,will check out anime.
Is naruto really good? I mean obvi I hear about it all the time, is it worth it?
One punch man was cool I watched a few eps will check out more
What’s Dororo?

I mean naruto is a classic, def in my top 5. But it’s 15 or so years old :lol: so it’s not gonna have the fast pace like the newer animes.

Dororo is about a boy who was born of a royal family but the king of the land traded his son away and let demons attempt to eat him in exchange for saving the land from disease famine and extreme weather. It’s a short watch 25 episodes not perfect by any means but I liked it a lot

I mean naruto is a classic, def in my top 5. But it’s 15 or so years old :lol: so it’s not gonna have the fast pace like the newer animes.

Dororo is about a boy who was born of a royal family but the king of the land traded his son away and let demons attempt to eat him in exchange for saving the land from disease famine and extreme weather. It’s a short watch 25 episodes not perfect by any means but I liked it a lot
I’ll check dororo out bro maybe tonight I’m off work and think ima watch anime all night lmao

Check out Demon Slayer : Kimetsu no Yaiba as well. The fight animation is so beautiful, and that's not an exaggeration

How is David Productions so good at what they do in Jojo?
I actually choked up for Bucciarati's death scene. He can finally rest now. |l
The two and a half week wait for the final episodes is gonna be rough but at least we got to see the King of Kings himself this week. :pimp:
ClLhOCQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom