The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New One Piece is out
What a funny chapter. Luffy and his shenanigans and Queen with his. :lol:
So Luffy can project his Haki now (somewhat)? Cool. That feels like it's one step closer to powering up his devil fruit.
And I wonder if there is anyone who can stop his takeover of the prison now that Queen left.
haki has nothing to do with devil fruit tho right

haki has nothing to do with devil fruit tho right
You're right. I was thinking more of an indirect correlation between the two. I was thinking that if he can now project his haki into things and effect them, he can maybe take that concept and apply it to his devil fruit in order to awaken it's hidden powers. Like what Doffy and Katakuri could do with their fruits.

You're right. I was thinking more of an indirect correlation between the two. I was thinking that if he can now project his haki into things and effect them, he can maybe take that concept and apply it to his devil fruit in order to awaken it's hidden powers. Like what Doffy and Katakuri could do with their fruits.
I think being able to do what he can now. will really work with the stretching ability. so it should be a cool discovery in the future

Naruto x adidas collab coming. Wish Nike would do one piece
0EFD0FB9-6CF5-4144-9A96-B416B780895F.png
B7881282-71FF-4BCC-A12C-7F03966133C2.png

For the poeple in here who watch Jojo, next week is the final normal episode for a while. From reddit:

By the way, you might have seen it by now already, but on July 28th, 8 PM JST, the 1-hour final episode of Part 5 will air. It's basically episodes 38 & 39 in one. The next episode, episode 37, which will air on 7/5, will be the final episode to air for a while, as there will be no episodes on 7/12, 7/19 and 7/26. Of course, this means that DP will have more time to make the finale amazing, so the wait will probably be worth it.

I didn’t know they released more aot episodes cuzz I’ve been on Crunchyroll. I went to Hulu when I saw you guys posting and there’s a bunch a new episodes. The last one I watched aired on October ‘18. Man this show is so great, crazy and such a melancholy vibe

Still haven't seen an ep of naturo but those kicks are nice

I might have to watch like the last five episodes of attack on titan again cuz I watched the first episode of season 3 and I was wild confused.

Sounds good! Can’t wait till the dub gets there. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I already know what’s gonna go down but to see it animated, it’s gonna be a real treat.

Surprised to see next season of AOT be the last, makes me wonder if the manga is ending this year or early next year.

Seven Deadly Sins
Escanor. :frown:
Though he may have been the weakest for the majority of this chapter, his pride puts him above all. THE SUN WILL RISE AGAIN! :frown: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom