The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

original TV spot for The End of Evangelion

Dying at how this is was actually played as a tv commercial. Anno is a god :lol:

This shows pretty lit bro. Is there more material to be turned into anime or is it just a one and done
E503C914-5F55-4057-A48B-3D86A5458D08.png
E04CD5FC-A47B-48EC-BE94-A8161C060740.png
A853F4F4-693E-4DFC-B87B-840A620776C3.png

This shows pretty lit bro. Is there more material to be turned into anime or is it just a one and done

There's a good amount of manga still left to be adapted if they stay around this pace for the next 13 episodes. Enough for a season 2 and then some.

Note: Haven't read the manga so I'm going strictly off the number of chapters (~165), and this from MAL that shows how many they've done so far (28 chapters in 14 episodes.)

It’s an ongoing manga up to chapter 164 right now. My friend tells me it’s ending soon though.
It's getting 24 episodes and the previous episode is up to chapter 25. So if you want to start reading right away start on chapter 26

The show hasn’t really been that funny, just bizarre. But then at the end of stardust1 and beginning of Egypt it’s gotten to where I’m laughing out loud at parts. Like the old lady when mr jo got magnetized. Idk the show was cool from the start, lagged when it first got to stands but now it’s great

The DanMachi movie: The Arrow of Orion is out now subbed. Looks like the subs might not be good so watch at your own risk. :lol:

Agreed lol the older brother is a clown but I rock w the younger one lol. Bro this season is WAYYY better than the one before. Keep watching bro it gets LIT
Things never go right for Boingo :lol:

The poker battle was my favorite in Stardust. I read most of that arc but when I saw that part, I knew I had to see it animated :lol:
Leave it to Jotaro to bull **** his way through a life or death poker battle :lol:

The show hasn’t really been that funny, just bizarre. But then at the end of stardust1 and beginning of Egypt it’s gotten to where I’m laughing out loud at parts. Like the old lady when mr jo got magnetized. Idk the show was cool from the start, lagged when it first got to stands but now it’s great
You gotta remember that Araki kinda wrote himself into a corner with Hamon's limited moveset in parts 1 and 2. When part 3 came around and he introduced stands, he was testing the waters with the first half of SDC. Once he got to egypt, he was more confident in his writing so it got more consistent and funny. And if you think it was bizarre in the early parts, wait till you get past part 3 and it's equal parts bizarre and funny. :lol:

Oh, and the whole fight with Mariah and Joseph+Avdol was one of my favorite parts of SDC. The part where the kids were watching them on the side of the road had me literally laughing out loud. :lol:

^ I liked the whole theme of England with vampire like Ish. Was pretty cool not gonna lie when they fast forwarded to ww2 I was pretty disappointed but not for long

They're goin big on Fire Force. 48 episodes with a 3-6 month break in the middle.

And I also just noticed that David Productions is at the helm. I am both looking forward to the show more now and I'm hoping Jojo part 6 doesn't get delayed. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom