The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Hajime No Ippo is so frustrating. I need multiple to drop at once.

I need Ippo back in the ring its not fair uggggggghhhhhhh

New One Piece is out

Oden is such a bad ***. :lol:
The scabbards are slowly forming. Kin'nemon trying to do the right thing and gets stopped by Oden. What a chad move. :lol:
Zoro's ties to Wano deepen this chapter...

I also read on reddit that Oden's VA should be Rikiya Koyama (Takamura from Hajime no Ippo) because they both give off similar vibes and now that's all I want from the anime now. :lol:

New One Piece is out

Oden is such a bad ***. :lol:
The scabbards are slowly forming. Kin'nemon trying to do the right thing and gets stopped by Oden. What a chad move. :lol:
Zoro's ties to Wano deepen this chapter...

I also read on reddit that Oden's VA should be Rikiya Koyama (Takamura from Hajime no Ippo) because they both give off similar vibes and now that's all I want from the anime now. :lol:

I was thinking that move he did and the way it looks reminds me of Zoro's Onigiri. The set up was different but the end looked the same

Amazon prime has a lot of anime. Since getting on there I’m watching so many shows at once. Right now my rotation is : dororo,Vinland saga, kabaneri,fire force, elfen lied, dr stone. Still watching JoJo- on the last season, and I’ve been stuck on one piece for a while at dressrosa.
Also just finished MHAb (didn’t live up to expectations, still a solid show) and Made in abyss(great animation , interesting/weird story. Weird drawing style)

Kengan Ashura part 2 :pimp:

Right now Ohma aint even the main draw and he not even evolving/progressing/developing the way some of these random new cool fighters have :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Finally started watching demon slayer.

when he cut the stone :frown:

also does his mask do anything? Old dude says it has power but I’m 10 ep in and not once has he worn it

Finally started watching demon slayer.

when he cut the stone :frown:

also does his mask do anything? Old dude says it has power but I’m 10 ep in and not once has he worn it
The mask was just a plot device from what I can remember. It had power with regards to him getting the strength and confidence needed to cut the stone. At least that's what I got from that.

For guys that like weird harem shows that aren’t real sexual like how to get laid in the dungeon, I started watching this show that’s running now called Kemono Michi. It’s about this wrestler that dreamed of opening a pet shop,that gets summoned to another world. There’s beast men(mostly women) and demon beasts there and he works for a guild that defeats beasts and he tries to capture them all and keep them as pets. It’s pretty funny, and super weird but I’ve liked it so far. A good break from the only shonen shows I usually watch

New Attack on Titan chapter is out.
Holy crap, it really is happening. The rumbling can't be stopped now. Eren is looking like the actual devil there In The last panel. Makes you wonder whether the old Marley legends about Ymir making a deal with the devil were actually talking about future events instead of the past. Maybe this could have been all prevented if Mikasa was true to her feelings when Eren asked her during the flashback.
Has there been a protagonist before who has made such a dramatic 180 like Eren?

Holy crap, it really is happening. The rumbling can't be stopped now. Eren is looking like the actual devil there In The last panel. Makes you wonder whether the old Marley legends about Ymir making a deal with the devil were actually talking about future events instead of the past. Maybe this could have been all prevented if Mikasa was true to her feelings when Eren asked her during the flashback.

I cant even think of a character that has completely changed this much, his character development is AMAZING! Holy smokes this chapter was good but then towards the end....SHEESH!!
Eren talkin bout freedom outside of the tent really hit me because he arrives at Marley thinkin outside the Walls would be any different and it’s jus more of same. Oppression, poverty, and bigotry. Nothin has changed at all it’s still the same bs he’s dealt with.
That ending tho!! This is it, I can’t believe we are finally here for the ending of AOT! Crazy!

For guys that like weird harem shows that aren’t real sexual like how to get laid in the dungeon, I started watching this show that’s running now called Kemono Michi. It’s about this wrestler that dreamed of opening a pet shop,that gets summoned to another world. There’s beast men(mostly women) and demon beasts there and he works for a guild that defeats beasts and he tries to capture them all and keep them as pets. It’s pretty funny, and super weird but I’ve liked it so far. A good break from the only shonen shows I usually watch

lmao that’s the one where he suplexes a princess right?

To your question: Sasuke

Back
Top Bottom