The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece
Oden is just getting more and more badass every chapter he's in. It's a damn shame that someone with that much charisma and strength is gone from that world.
And at the same time, you see Orochi has always been a lying slimeball. That was cat and dog at the end of the chapter right?

One Piece
Oden is just getting more and more badass every chapter he's in. It's a damn shame that someone with that much charisma and strength is gone from that world.
And at the same time, you see Orochi has always been a lying slimeball. That was cat and dog at the end of the chapter right?

ya it looks like small Inu and Neko. Also, this felt like a really quick flashback and IDK how to feel about it. We passed by 6 years and Oda would usually take like 10+ chapters.

bros i really need help with a new anime. tried looking up lists and everything . i know i’m always asking lol but i watch so much anime that i’m finishing seasons in a couple days smh. so i just finished dororo, jojos, made in abyss. i’m caught up on dr stone and vinland saga. i really got nothing else to watch and everything i try doesn’t seem worth it . some of y’all s fav shonen? lol every time i ask in here i usually get a good couple shows to start watching

bros i really need help with a new anime. tried looking up lists and everything . i know i’m always asking lol but i watch so much anime that i’m finishing seasons in a couple days smh. so i just finished dororo, jojos, made in abyss. i’m caught up on dr stone and vinland saga. i really got nothing else to watch and everything i try doesn’t seem worth it . some of y’all s fav shonen? lol every time i ask in here i usually get a good couple shows to start watching
Blade of the Immortal

7 deadly sins season 3 graphics are bad. i like that they went 3000 years ago, but would probably be cooler if they did a whole spin off on the events 3000 years ago

One Piece

Someone made an interesting point, that it seems like because Oden lived so much life, his kids haven't gotten to live at all as kind of karmic balance. Momo time-traveled 20 years ahead and hasn't gotten to enjoy his childhood. Hiyori lived in hiding her whole childhood.

Yeah that was dogstorm and catviper. Also it's interesting that Izo is Kiko's brother and that he was Oden's retainer, but leaves him to join Whitebeard. I wonder if it's at the same time Oden joins whitebeard.

I feel like Oda is gonna slow the flashback down either next chapter or once Oden leaves Wano. All this so far it just filling in details of things hinted. I think everything coming after this will be new info that requires a slower pace.

Anyone here watching Babylon? The first 3 episodes really intrigued me and quickly got me hooked. It's a fairly new anime so there's only 6 episodes out at the moment. I've watched the first 4 so far.
67ae67905021b5d66c9d963eea02f95d.png

Cod Geass, Kabaneri of iron fortress, Casshern sins, Yu Yu Hakusho, mob psycho 100, samurai champloo, overlord

Cod Geass, Kabaneri of iron fortress, Casshern sins, Yu Yu Hakusho, mob psycho 100, samurai champloo, overlord
thanks man. i watched kabaneri recently, still gonna watch the movie. now hXh was my fav anime but yu yu hakusho i got like 20 eps in and it still hasn’t been that exciting. does it get better ? never heard of casshern sins , will check it out

thanks man. i watched kabaneri recently, still gonna watch the movie. now hXh was my fav anime but yu yu hakusho i got like 20 eps in and it still hasn’t been that exciting. does it get better ? never heard of casshern sins , will check it out
I felt the exact same way about Yu Yu Hakusho at that point, and HxH is my #1 anime too.

It does get a lot better when you get to the second arc, which starts at episode 26. That's when it really hit its stride for me.

The last few seasons and maybe year have had very little good content. There’s more and more isekai and cheap harem stuff popping up. Don’t get me wrong I like me some isekai and harem but only when it’s like good and not cheap animation and laziness. I guess the industry is in need of a change

on another note, after coming off of Demon slayer and how succinct it was I’m really disappointed in my hero academia’s pacing. I read the manga and they are going to milk this overhaul arc for all its worth. It’s not even worth watching only the season is almost over

It's slated for 25 episodes is it not?
I’m assuming the end of the overhaul arc will be around ep 12 or so. So I meant there’s no point in watching any of these eps now as the meat of the arc basically is the fights once the infiltration starts

One Punch Man video game is ****ing comedy. Also realized the hero association said **** prison, theyre putting villians in the dirt. Cant believe I ignored it for so long but watching it right after My Hero Academia made me notice

I’m assuming the end of the overhaul arc will be around ep 12 or so. So I meant there’s no point in watching any of these eps now as the meat of the arc basically is the fights once the infiltration starts
I was thinking it was gonna be around episode 15-16 and then they were gonna go into the Gentle Criminal/ School Festival arc. I did enjoy that arc personally.

MHA season 4 has lowkey been kinda boring so far imo. Feels like the story is hardly progressing in the current episodes. I’m not following the manga so I don’t know what’ll happen but hopefully the pacing picks up.

MHA season 4 has lowkey been kinda boring so far imo. Feels like the story is hardly progressing in the current episodes. I’m not following the manga so I don’t know what’ll happen but hopefully the pacing picks up.
This arc basically is a lot of exposition and boringness and then a big all out battle that will orb span a bunch of episodes.

Back
Top Bottom