The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Ippo can he lose the chick holding him back that he doesnt even realize is holding him back

she is really annoying. Need the story to pick up tho feels like it has been legit 2 years since his last fight smh

I see you’re about to join in the brotherhood
Season 2 coming soon
thinking bout watching re:creation. are they related guys? what’s better? also anyone watch the fate series ? i see there’s like 10 different series of it. thinking about jumping in the hole but i just wanna hear someone say it’s worth it lol

thinking bout watching re:creation. are they related guys? what’s better?

They're not related at all. They're too different for me to feel like doing any comparison, but I liked Re:Creators. The concept was interesting, but I remember it dragging a bit in my opinion at times.

They're not related at all. They're too different for me to feel like doing any comparison, but I liked Re:Creators. The concept was interesting, but I remember it dragging a bit in my opinion at times.
It did drag a bit, but overall it was a solid series. Definitely a recommended watch.

Boruto Spoilers

I know not everyone here keeps up with the manga/anime but in the anime Jiraiya just figured out Sasuke was older and from the future. This leads me to believe more and more that Kashin Koji IS Jiraiya and he never actually died

it was weird that He was never reanimated. especially being such a huge person in pre time skip/shippuden
If I remember correctly, Pain tried to go get some of his DNA from his corpse, but couldn't due to the underwater pressure.

Seven Deadly Sins new season has been great so far. I thought it was a netflix original but netflix doesn’t even have the new episodes.

lol if Boruto retcons one of the most heartfelt and impactful moments in all of Naruto i don’t know what to say

Seven Deadly Sins new season has been great so far. I thought it was a netflix original but netflix doesn’t even have the new episodes.
I can't find where to watch it
lol if Boruto retcons one of the most heartfelt and impactful moments in all of Naruto i don’t know what to say
Which moment? I haven't seen a single ep of Naruto but I'm going to guess it's either Jiraiya or Minato or Itachi sacrifice related.

Or if they're really trying to get cold with it, Asuma?

I can't find where to watch it

Which moment? I haven't seen a single ep of Naruto but I'm going to guess it's either Jiraiya or Minato or Itachi sacrifice related.

Or if they're really trying to get cold with it, Asuma?
jiraiya based off what others are saying

Did not know season 4 would be the last season of Attack on Titan

They need “I Am A Hero” animated
And Fort of Apocalypse

Back
Top Bottom